Product Last Post Replies
Christine Prescott
Hi fellow SL users For the eLearning module I have developed in SL, I would like to include instructions on how to navigate the module.  Any suggestions welcomed on fo...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Christine Prescott
Elaine Moncino
Hi all! I have attached two slides I need help with.  I am creating drag and drop interactions. Usually this is not a problem and a simple exercise, yet I am having tr...
By Elaine Moncino
Michele Israel
Hi...OK...this is a hard one. I have been trying to publish a course to my client's articulate online site. Each time I try to publish, I get a pop up that says "unkno...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Bob S
rakhi Mathur
Can we categorize the resource tab  in different level in a default playert. For example A) Color blue black brown\ B) NUMBER ONE TWO THREE
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robbie Hunt
I have a module that stops 3 times to get feedback from the user. The first survey has a select one, short answer, select many, and two essay questions. The second sur...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Patrick Smith
Storyline gurus: I have a question slide where I want to provide a calculator.  I have it working nicely, for the appearance of the calculator.  It slides in from stag...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Chris MacNulty
Hi I'm looking to see if I can indicate to the learner which choices they have taken are correct even though some choices are incorrect. It seems the default setting o...
Trey Martin
I get this error when trying to publish in Presenter 09:  .ppta cannot be read because it was created with a newer version of Articulate Presenter.  I've deleted the a...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pete Flynn
I am in Studio 13. We're using IE8 and the popup blocker is off . . . I have no idea on how to proceed as to looking into where this is turned on/off. I would expect ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lauri Lasman
I did not see any pre-requisites but are there pre-requisites that would keep this application from running?
Articulate Replay over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Barbara Wills
Hi - I believe I completed this tutorial last month, viewing the video successfully.  I went to review the video and it stops - consistently - at 4:31.  Is it somethin...
By Christine Hendrickson
Brooke Boyer
Hi, I had a CBT published to LMS a few months ago, housed in our LMS that worked just fine, gave credit, etc.  Suddenly, when people try to open it through the LMS the...
By Christine Hendrickson
Mike Ganci
I am trying to run a SL project on a Windows 8 phone, It loads both HTML5 and flash but it tries to open the file in a player? Why is this? Thanks, Mike
By Michael Hinze
Wes Lakenan
Hi I'm building a question bank with graded multiple-choice questions that have different points for each possible answer.  I was wondering if there is a way to show t...
William Lake
Hi, There is a computer at work which I will have access to in a few weeks with Articulate Storyline but in the meantime I would like to begin working with it. If I do...
Jason Conrad
Hi all, My company sells a learning management system to clients in service industry verticals and we are looking to expand our offerings to include custom e-Learning ...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Jason Conrad
Tracey Clayton-Wilson
Hi I have put together a presentation using Articulate 13 and at the start we use a quiz to "raise the learners awareness" and to get them to think about the topic pri...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
elizabeth  burkett
Is there a way to create page numbers formatted as "1 of 37", " 2 of 37", etc.
Thomas Hall
Hello! I have recently created 3 separate quizzes.  For the fourth, final quiz I'd like to re-use some of the questions from each of 3.  Is there a way to export the q...
Quinn Flanagan
I have a interesting situation:  I need to have multiple text boxes in the story, sequentially throughout the timeline.  I need these to be visible based off a button....