Product Last Post Replies
Mohammad  Hassam
Hi,  I developed a course and uploaded on the server. Now, the course is able to run in Mac but, is not running on IPAD. Any ideas? Click here to see the course.  Rega...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shivani Singh
Hi, I have designed a drop down (not customized, taken from the quizmaker) quiz in storyline. Can you please guide me how to pause/stop audio when a learner clicks any...
Jeanne Harris
Hi all, When inserting a picture into a question in my question bank, the picture has a little magnifying class in the lower right-hand corner, and it overrides the ba...
Michele Israel
I created a series of boxes, each hyperlinked to a specific slide in the presentation. When I run the preview, if I move the cursor to a box...even if Ijust move the m...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Sanjay Khilnani
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Micr...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ayrus 123
Hi, I have developed a story file with ten slide in a scene.  I have a single choice question in fifth slide. When i attend the Quiz it will navigate to the next slide...
By Nandini Khandekar
Anthony Hearns
Hello Everyone - Can anyone tell me how to make my items snap back to it's starting point if the feedback given is "Incorrect answer"?  I am currently having to manua...
zola anderson
Hi all, I'm running into an issue with one of the courses I developed. One of the slides in the course has an MP4 video as well as text on the screen. We synchronized ...
Juanjo Haro
Hi... We have cereated a course with some buttons that lauch a layer with audio... in computer, both flash and html5 plays fine with in ipad sometimes the audio works ...
chandra sekhar
Hi, In my course, page numbers are not displaying in the pages which is having audio files. In remaining pages are displaying fine. Regards, Chandrasekhar M.
AnDrew Hopkins
Hello, I'm working on a software simulation in which the user must click "Edit" in order to make changes to various Text Entry fields, and then click "Save" or "Cancel...
ramona aloyo
I have a 20 question quiz - 2 groups of 10 q's in each.  First group is m/c; 2nd group is scenario based.  Passing is 80%.  Want to allow a max of only 2 questions per...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Brenda Koehler-Borchardt
Hello, I work for a hospital in Wisconsin and am new to Storyline. I am using it for the first time to write an Emergency Response Training. Thought the course will be...
Luca Maggiolo
Hi, I have created a results slide which pulls results from 3 different quiz slides. Of these 2 belong to the same scene, while the third one is placed in a different ...
Arthur Lee
Hello All, I'm curious to know if it's possible to have a letter grade (ie. A, A-, B+,...F) as a result in a Storyline Exam rather than a percentage grade. Thanks for ...
Aaron  San
I am trying to make a simulation in which images change colour depending on the choices a learner makes. I made different numeric Variables, one for each image. Then I...
Darrell DeWeese
Hello, I have been seeing some completion issues with IE 10 on Windows 7. I created a simple course, and ran it through Mozilla Firefox, and it completed. I ran the sa...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ryan McDonald
So I'm having a bit of an issue with some slides that are refusing to go where I'm putting them. I created a new project with a single scene.  I added a bunch of new s...
Al Stroinovsky
When publishing in WORD, all "Hotspots" appears with their green shapes on the images or texts. Is there a way to delete automatically the hotspots when publishing in ...
Aubrey Kaigler
I am having a problem, I have created a Storyline project, published it and ftp'd to my website, but when I go to the link, I get only a white screen, but the tab show...