Product Last Post Replies
Carrie F
Hi, I am encountering an issue with consistent font size in Articulate Storyline. My font sizes are all set up correctly but the size varies depending on the actual si...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Amy Jokinen
I have a survey slide that allows the learner to select their  top two leadership qualities from a list of six. I'd like the results slide to say something like, "you ...
Chat54 .
I have had some publishing  issues with Storyline, I have carried out uninstalls and reinstalls and also updated to version 4, however  it would appear that in the mod...
Liz Stephens
With reference to Articulate Storyline and Articulate Online: our client's preference is that learners cannot view the course again once it has been completed. So the ...
david donovan
Hi, I train health workers in remote areas of Africa. We have low band width satellite internet. On-line work is not really an option. My question is whether we can us...
Todd Brison
Hey all! I've been playing around with some themes this week, and I wondered if I could do something like a lightning effect in Storyline. Turns out, I can! I've got a...
By Nancy Woinoski
Steve Callender
I'm a brand-new user - experience measured in minutes! - creating my first slide, and already I've got a question. How do I create a mouse-over pop-up on certain words...
Katie Venit
I'm trying to line up a wmf image over another wmf image. It's very important that they line up exactly. I have them lined up on the work screen, but when I preview th...
Stephanie Schneider
I'm having a problem with the step by step recordings were 100% fine in my project and then I adjusted my screen resolution on my computer to make my screencasts m...
Chat54 .
I have a copy of the new Articulate Presenter and Engage. I was aware that at the start you could not import a engage 2013 interaction into storyline, has that changed...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
Ninad Purkar
Hi I have published files of few courses I had created but due to system crash I lost the original stories of all. I have the SCORM 1.2 output files of those courses. ...
Kennet  Staahl
When I publish quizmaker 13 quizes to my webserver they wont run with Firefox (ver 26). No problem with IE or Chrome. And no problems with quizes published with Quizma...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
This is a usability post.  Maybe I have it wrong, but the show / hide implementation for grouped objects seems awkward. WITH THE OBJECT SHOWING, click hide, all elemen...
Carrie Eaton
Just got a new computer (Win 8.1) and am trying to re-install Studio 9. I have Storyline but need Engage, etc. for maintenance of older projects. Evidently when I move...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
khushi pie
I want to add score as score points out of points awarded . I am able to find score points as & Result.ScorePoints % . But how to access points awarded for that pa...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Rutwin Geuverink
Alfred Low
I am using checkboxes to keep track of the number of items found on a scavenger hunt. Everytime the user finds an item, they click the checkbox. These are the triggers...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Elisabeth Gruskin
I am having trouble dividing up my text by paragraph on the timeline.  When I try to animate it or record by paragraph and divide the text into paragraphs, I am still ...
By Rutwin Geuverink
Frances Steinberg
Hi, there.  Have embedded a YouTube video as a web object following the tutorial instruction and it works fine except the modestbranding setting as described in the tu...
By Frances Steinberg
Jon DeMartino
If someone using Presenter '13 sends me Engage and Quizmaker slides made in the '13 version, can I use them in a course I'm building with the '09 version of Presenter?...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pepe Newton
HI, I am having trouble getting variables to work at the end of a scene. At the start of the final slide timeline I want to have a 'checkmark' image appear on my home ...
By Christine Hendrickson