Product Last Post Replies
Parashuram Vhaval
Hello Heroes, I have developed a course in SL which has several light box slides. I uploaded it to LMS and found that course status is showing incomplete if I skipped ...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mandy Noble
Hi, just wondering if anyone has come across this, I am making a course accessible, only issue I have is that when I tab to the Menu tab on the player and scroll down ...
Eric Brennan-Hazell
Hi all, Having a few issues with publishing to IE10. The project is very slow, mouse animations are hit and miss and randomly hangs. I am using Articulate Storyline Up...
Dave L
Hello, I'm building a simple exercise where the user drags associated words to the correct box. Some of the words are associated with both boxes and can be located in...
Stephanie Schneider
I've read a lot of threads about fuzzy screen quality but all of the ones I've been able to find are regarding videos that were imported into the presentation and reco...
Joshua Barol
Hi, we built some Presenter courses with  quizzes in the past version of Studio.  We had it set up to make the students go back to screen one, of the course, if they f...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
A. Agema
The standard colour of the folder in the interaction Folders is brown. Is it possible to change it into another colour?
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By A. Agema
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
I know the answer is right in front of my nose... I'm thinking something to do with triggers and states (because I was trying to get super creative with our assessment...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Vicki Hagen
Any suggestions? First project I've tried to load to LMS. I can preview it, I can launch it from the output, but the LMS sees nothing in the zipped folder. When I try ...
Monica Chandler
I was sent a power point file with audio to be published and uploaded into our LMS.  I was able to publish the file and save it as a zip file; however; when I attempte...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Lori Delagrammatikas
Hello community, I am trying to program a button to appear once the learner's score is equal to or greater than 9.  However, every time I attempt to set the variable, ...
Manoella Rodriguez
Hi! I can lock the menu but when I can see a slide unlock, to return to those already saw? Good day!
Angel Matherly
How can I change the marker animation?  I looked through the tutorial and It talks about a tab that I do not have. Can anyone help?
By Kimberly Read
Tony Spitzer
Can anyone assist please? I am trying to insert a video to storyline by using the embed code from a you tube video. Once pasted into the box i click insert - storyline...
Dallin Stephens
How do I pass a variable from a SL project to another SL project? In other words, let's say that I have a variable called "color" in a SL project I named "project1" an...
Marie DesJardin
Hello, I have 15 results slides and 1 bonus slide. At the end of the course, I add all the Result Slide totals together, but the final result number is not correct. Al...
Bart Collart
Not sure why but when I animate a text box it works fine. But if I choose "by first level paragraph" the text animates on-screen as expected but disappears at the end ...
david mckisick
Hi. Is there any way to allow users to browse a test (generated randomly from questions in a test bank) so that they can look through the quiz and then go back and cha...
Barbara Colvin
I have some courses I am building in the Xyleme LCMS.  I'd like to insert some Storyline, Engage or Quizmaker segments into the course in order to increase interactivi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Vicki Hagen
Sorry--have to post in StoryLine, not Presenter! Red face. Any suggestions? I can preview it, I can launch it from the output, but the LMS sees nothing in the zipped f...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson