Product Last Post Replies
Adam Roylance
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me up some of this steep learning curve that I'm on? I'm no web expert and seem to be missing a few facts. I want to insert animati...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cheryl Melfi
How can I get text boxes to recognize an em-dash? When I copy text over from MS Word, the em-dash gets coverted to a hyphen. Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Leng Somsath
Hi, I was wondering if Storyline has this feature, where you first load up the first screen, or interval between slides, could I put up a quote or a picture while it i...
Ashley Reynolds
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem before? I have a drag and drop activity which works fine when running the HTML5 version locally, but when...
By Leslie McKerchie
Klaus Trautmann
Hi. This is the result when i try to import or publish a quiz (quiz question) to Powerpoint. But how i can realy have the quiz(questions) on a slide and what i do with...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Ian Scott
I can add annotations which show up when reviewed BUT on the add annotation screen they are invisible - makes the feature unworkable
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Mitchell
Does anyone know if I can link out to PDFs on storyline? Thanks Kate
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricio Mardones
Hi, is possible to answer for second time, just the wrong answers of a quizz?
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricio Mardones
Hi there Is it possible to program a second chance to answer a quizz if the student fail the first  time? For example: if the pass score is 90%, and a student has just...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sue Roberts
I would like to add icons to the quick access tool bar...I can't seem to find out how it can be done.  Please help.
By Leslie McKerchie
John Denner
Hopefully this is an easy question... How does Storyline reload assets edited outside of SL? example: I've inserted some images, flash, audio, etc... then I need to ed...
By Leslie McKerchie
J Cheng
Hi everyone, I'm happy to announce that Articulate Studio '13 Update 1 is now available: http://www.articulate.com/products/studio-13-update.php Also please fill out t...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Loftur Loftsson
Hi,  I'm using some high quality video in my e-Learning module. I've encoded the videos to Alpha Channel FLV because Storyline doesn't re-encode that to MP4.  However,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Zio Fonta
I am figuring out if there is any working example of a playback video working in html5 version on chrome for android and ipad, where the video starts automatically and...
By Zio Fonta
Evan Laube
I don't think this is possible, but thought I'd ask. Is it possible for a user to draw a shape or line (in this case, their signature or initials) within a viewing?  J...
By Leslie McKerchie
Janice H
Hi, When I preview an Engage slide, I get random blue boxes showing up under the clickable interactions. This is what it looks like.   I also get the same thing when I...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
gary robertson
is it possible to import quiz questions from a word document or do they all have to be manually typed in? Thank you Gary
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stefan Feldt
I am having the problem that although I sync my PPT animations as described in the tutorial the timings do not match. Each element takes about 12-15 seconds to show (i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I created a template and defined variables which are only used by triggers at slide master level (not on an effective slide). The variable usage count = 0 alth...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Guay
Hi, I have an urgent question.  A client has been having a problem, that even when they uncheck 'launch presentation in new window' in the player template settings, th...