Product Last Post Replies
Zdravko Gunjevic
Hi all Is there a quick way to include slide numbers in Storyline? I would like to include them for review purposes. If someone has something they want changed it's e...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bill Creger
Here is my dilemma (which I have yet to figure out), Slide 1 - short video clip (Presenter) Slide 2 - 1 question knowledge check in Quizmaker (Sequence Drag and Drop) ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gayla Keesee
We are in the process of migrating from '09 to '13 (still have trial of '13) and have courses that were developed in '09 that we need to be able to complete and/or rev...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ako HKOWVE
Hello, I appreciate your help with the following: I need the slide navigation buttons appear only when the student has pressed on five images embedded in a swf. Is ...
Gumo Andreatta
I'm making a four modules course for a client. We're having some issues with audio (PC and iPad), when you tap/click multiple times in a button, two audios comes toget...
Sampath Sundar
Hi Help please. I am having an issue with the order of scenes in Storyline. The order was working fine until I added a new scene for a set of lightbox slides. I have a...
Content Dev
Hi everyone, I followed the following instructions on how to disable the next button until the use finishes interacting with a slide. Has anyone noticed that when the ...
Charmaine Anderson
Does Storyline enable one to specify a background image that will display on the HTML page (not on a slide)?  I don't see this option in the Player settings. (I know h...
Joanne Connelly
Hello Heroes, I am building a course with SL and want the text on the slides to time with my narration. About an hour ago, after selecting one of my text boxes on a sl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanne Connelly
Hello! I posted a question a little while ago... however, I just discovered what I was doing wrong. You must first apply an Entrance Animation to a text box BEFORE you...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Levin
I have a quiz question (choose one of three) with correct and try again audio. In published view, the try again audio only plays the first time the user makes an incor...
Mark Dobson
Hello Articulate Community. Is there a way of changing the numers on the circular markers embedded into a slide? The scenario is that after inserting 10 - 15 markers o...
By Leslie McKerchie
diane clark
I'm having two issues... 1. when I "test" my quiz results I'm getting an incorrect response.  The question slides and result slide were imported from Quizmakekr.  I de...
pic miha
Hi dear team, Can anyone help me to publish my course on my Iphone? The steps that I do are in picture 1. What are the next steps? I wait yours answers! Best regards
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jon Dunne
Hi Guys, Recently when I publish online trainings using Storyline I have found that systems running Flash version 10 will not play the slide animations resulting in bl...
By Justin Grenier
Nandini Khandekar
I am working on a Storyline project and I want to export the score from the result slide to some external program (word doc / email ). The result is stored in a variab...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay  Chun
All the font looks consistent except when the user lands on an engage interaction.  How do I change it so that it is consistent with the other slides? Thanks! Jay
By Leslie McKerchie
Elena Fobert
I'm at a loss.....I've published, reviewed the story.html file, and all is fine.  I created a hyperlink of the story.html to our webpage and randomly, some of the back...
Tarcísio Araújo
I can not embed a video in Presenter 13. Video of 1:06, about 30mb in wmv or 5.5 mb in mp4. Displays the following message. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?&...
Michele Israel
Ok... I duplicated quiz slides--essay and short answer for other quizzes in the course...I changed the names, content, etc., but the entered answers from the first sli...
By Michele Israel