Product Last Post Replies
Jamie C
Hi, I have recently published a presentation to LMS which includes just Engage interactions (apart from 2 standard PowerPoint slides at the beginning and end of the co...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Francisca Hutten
I’ve made a quiz in 09 and got the update to 13. Works fine, BUT Somehow I can’t figure out where to find the right settings fort the quiz. I’ve published the quiz but...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
MPC DXB
Hi, Till last week, we were suing Articulate Presenter for eLearning course development. At present the users/technology got upgraded and most of them using iPads, s...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
Rick Sell
Can I rotate the scrolling panel? I want to use a flashcard metaphor, and have the card and scrolling text at a slight angle. See image.
By Leslie McKerchie
Dina Johnson
I need help finding where to turn off the results slide in Articulate 13 ... specifically a free form question. Here is the wonderful tutorial I found for 09, but I ca...
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Jaworowski
I created a calendar with checkboxes on it.  I want my online students to check AT LEAST 2 boxes before the "next" button appears (they have to choose at least two day...
By Leslie McKerchie
sathya prakash
I do not get any error messages - it just stops. I remove the slide with the large audio and it publishes fine. What is the work around?
By Leslie McKerchie
Ragunathakrishnan G
Hello everyone, I am not sure whether someone have answer to the question below: When a default size PPT is imported into Storyline (default size) we are facing the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Helen Harris
Is there a way that I can set up a process for an automated email to be sent to a specified email address on completion of an e-learning module/section?  If so, how?! ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shankar Ramachandran
Is there a way to add multiple mouse clicks to a single slide?
By Leslie McKerchie
Mel Barratt
I'm trying to build a player that complies with my company's branding rules. The player looks fine when I view by opening the "presentation.html" file. When I open the...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Deanna McMillion
Hi All, I'm in the midst of a pretty steep learning curve here, and could use some assistance.  My company is just implementing our first LMS, we haven't finished con...
By Leslie McKerchie
joanne Chu
Hi, I am an avid support of AS 2009. I had recommeded this software to my company. However, eversince I upgraded 2009 to 2013 version. I faced these problems : 1. The ...
Dawn Cocco
I created a course in Storyline and loaded it to our LMS. I clicked through all the screens then I intentionally did not pass the final quiz that is designated as the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay  Chun
If we want to have slide numbers displayed in each slide, what would be the best way to incorporate that in the engage files?  Or is it no possible. Thanks!
Jane Schleisman
Do any other Articulate users work in an IT environment that does not allow access to your hard drive? My company is considering locking down our hard drives. This mea...
Lar O'Shea
I am trying to put together a quiz using images and hotspots and was wondering if this type of option is available in Quizmaker 13 _________________ When I ask a quest...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joshua Barol
Yesterday when I opened PPT, I got a message that it wanted to update Studio 2013, so I did.  Then, when I started using Storyline, I started having all sorts of pr...
Pete Flynn
I just converted a version 9 quiz and although the audio is there, it doesn't operate on the correct / incorrect choices. It appears that even deleting it and reloadin...
By Pete Flynn
Ellen Fraser
I've developed a number of stand alone storyline slides that I've uploaded in Moodle 2.4 as an unzipped package with link to the swf file.  The slide will load and run...