Product Last Post Replies
Rosa Pereira
Hello, Do you know if it possible to import .doc files (that came previously from Articulate Storyline) into an Articulate Storyline project and guarantee that all th...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jesse Spinella
Working with my files on my local C drive, audio files saved to same folder, and not working from a USB flash drive, I'm coming across this problem. I'm on update 2, l...
By Jesse Spinella
Steve Galway
Hi folks, So it's possible to open an LMS debug window on course launch but is it possible to launch the same debug window on a key-press during the course? I've been ...
Silke Bootz
Hi, I have another question: The reason why we as a company bought Articulate is the one that other countries already use Articulate and we wanted to exchange files an...
Marianne Fieseler
Hi, We are having a recurring probelm with disappearing graphics when we publish.  I have read a bit about this on this site and others and I am able to put some piec...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Marianne Fieseler
Melissa Erceg
I have also posted this question on the Lectora forum, with no responses.  I am trying to take a Storyline published piece and insert it into a Lectora program. I have...
By Till Then
Caroline Ahlmén
Hello! Is there a setting for making text less blocky in Articulate Storyline?
Don Needs
Hello, I have a trial Articulate Online account, and my survey answers are not being recorded when viewing course on html5.  I have added a graded question slide and a...
By Justin Grenier
Sinchu Raj
SDK
is storyline SDL is released?
By Justin Grenier
Chris Dick
Hello, I have changed the backgound colour of the drawing object in my 'Edit Sequence Drag and Drop Question' however, in 'preview' mode the colour is not showing.  I ...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Cheryl Hay
Is there somewhere to get more player skins for Storyline?
By J Cheng
Ken Venick
Hello there!  I have a page where when learner hovers over a button, it will trigger an action to hide a already displayed layer. Is there any way to use an animation ...
María Yael Silva
Hi everyone im so desesperated! the drag and drop does not work on tablets other than ipad!!! Please anybody knows how can i change that??? Thanks!
Garreth Fitzsimons
We are testing a course for a client of ours and it has to be tablet ready. We have used all the settings required to do this when using the publish to LMS, all 3 boxe...
MT Holland
I am using a trial version of 13 and all my programs are publishing in default player template. How can I get my previous templates back?? MT
Michael Palko
In the lesson I'm designing, I want the learner to have 3 attempts to score 80% on a quiz.  They are allowed 3 attempts to make that minimum score.   I'm struggle with...
By Mike Enders
Damo D.
Hello, Our customer has a requirement that we should place all audio files to folder which will be called "courseaudio" (this is exactly name of the folder). The reas...
By Justin Grenier
Sheri  Matt
I added a screenr clip to one of my Articulate Presentations and when I play it back I can see it, but found out that when employees view the Articulate module the scr...
jon powell
We were having an issue in Articulate Presenter 13 where we would go to publish a new lesson and we would receive an error message before publishing had even progresse...
By Justin Grenier
Zio Fonta
player colours are not correctly exported for glossary in html5. Apart from differences between font-size between menu and glossary texts, i always have to replace pla...
By Mike Enders