Product Last Post Replies
Sheetal D
Hi, I am creating assessment in storyline using question bank. There will be 7 pools of question bank, each includes 4 questions. In the final assessment, I have to s...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Palani Velu
Hi all, I want to know what is the use of TINCAN and where can it be used. Is there any link between this and an app? Someone please let me know. Regards, Palani Velu
By Leslie McKerchie
Goretti Rodriguez
Hi All, Here is my problem: All I want to do is hide the menu and resources in the player.. never had any problems before, jI used to just untick the menu and resourse...
By Leslie McKerchie
María Yael Silva
Hi! Somebody know if i can take out the buttons of Previous and Next at the Presentation?. attached a screen print. Thanks! again 
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Fiore
Hi, I'm learning Storyline and have an issue that's not covered in the tutorials. I can insert a Marker and have a video play either automatically or upon clicking on ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi all, I found a forum on the zoom but when I went out I couldn't find it again, just searched for zoom. Anyway, I saw something interesting with controlling the zoom...
By Leslie McKerchie
Todd Joyes
How do I change the name of a screen recording - it is currently "Desktop.....)
By Adrian Dean
mirabella morson
Ié got a Project with about 45 slides. After upgrading Flash to 11 its not working in correct order any longer. Some triggers and states are also dirupted. Is this a n...
By Adrian Dean
Kelly Verhaeghe
Is it possible to number slides in a storyline? The formula of the imported powerpoint presentation was replaced bij text: nr. .
By Leslie McKerchie
Cynthia Phelps
Hey all, Does anyone run Storyline on Parallels?  I got a new mac and now I'm experiencing problems with storyline. I'm running OXS 10.8.4 and Parallels 7.0.15107.  Ma...
By Leslie McKerchie
PJ Babcock
Is it possible to "hide" a slide in a presentation?  I don't want to delete it - just don't want it to show up for this presentation. Thanks in advance. PJ
By Leslie McKerchie
Zara Ogden
Hi! After a long and very busy work stint I am back to having fun with new and creative eLearning. I need some help setting up a checkpoint slide. I need some help set...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brock Culpepper
I have my email address keyed into the Pass and Fail Result areas so that the results will come to me.  I've tested it twice now.  I'm not receiving the email.  It's n...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
byron tik
Hi Guys  I would like to be able to move over the page with something similar to an ID tag, why  I am trying to create the following, the page is 700 wide x 1400 tall,...
By byron tik
Danny Blais
Hi, I have a master slide designed for true/false quizzes with a custom submit button. I disabled the submit button on the player and was wondering if I could hard cod...
Ke Lo
Does Articulate Quizmaker have the ability to pass quiz question results to other LMS systems or does it only do it for Articulate Online?
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gordon MacPherson
I am so disappointed that I cannot import Studio 9 projects into Studio 13 and update accordingly or "Can" I? I have a number of modules that have been held back fo...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
John Kostrey
Hello all, Brief overview: I am currently working on a project that branches to show different slides and/or full chapters depending on whether the student is from Can...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Dowd
I have a slide loop, and all the settings are correct in articulate, but when I click on the html file from the desktop, the url path shows at the top of the screen (a...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Remi Bath
Hello everyone, After a long absence from the forum (I am only an occasional user), I am really enjoying the scene. I had forgotten how friendly and generous this comm...
By Remi Bath