Product Last Post Replies
Richard Chasin
Hello, If my course uses bitmap images at 72dpi and we publish for iPad, and the viewer is using an iPad with a Retina display, will they see the bitmaps as smaller or...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
RZ RZ
I created a course in Ariculate 09, upgraded to Articulate 13 a few days ago. When I preview or publish my course, none of the animations are working. In basic terms, ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cliff Warrick
  Newbie here.  I recently started using Articulate Presenter 09 and have been exploring Storyline.  I develop safety-related training programs primarily for the oil r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Twila Camp
Today after hours of editing, PowerPoint crashed. When I re-opened the files, I started to get the following message: "Looks like the Articulate Presenter ribbon has b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ken Stafford
Hello I have embedded a video code but after publishing to my desktop it does not run the video.   The code is below and the message image showing the end results.  Th...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Nicola Redfearn
Hi all, I've created an engage interaction using the glossary feature to provide an interactive guide to our new sharepoint site. I have worked out how to upload the ...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brock Culpepper
I signed up for and created a little Prezi presentation.  I see that I can embed the prezi html code...post it into my web editor and save as an html file and import t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vivien Carmichael
What are Hot Spots and how are they used? I saw Hot Spots mentioned in the tutorial, but I did not see where the topic was covered.  Did I miss it somehow?  Thanks, Vi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matthew Swift
Hi!, I have created a multiple choice quiz and altered the feedback slide master for both the correct and incorrect responses. I did this by deleting all of the defaul...
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
We are interested in breaking out some of our longer courses into smaller segments or chapters. I checked with our LMS because some of their other authors have courses...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel -
Is there an ETA for the next big Storyline release? Is release timeline or anything that has been published? I'm waiting for some new features, such as motion paths, a...
Juanjo Haro
Hi... i'm having some issues with the videoplayer on Ipad. The first time the videos work fine but, often, when you return to a slide, the play/pause of the videoplaye...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamie morgan
Hi Guys, Hope you can help (again!) Does anyone know any examples where storyline has been used to get information from people? For example, we need to know how our ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsey  Owens
This presentation features in the community showcase (View it here: http://articulate.demos.s3.amazonaws.com/avoiding_meeting_missteps/story.html), there are buttons i...
Elena Fobert
Preview works appropriately, but when publishing for the web, some of the screens have are partially grayed out.   I've been working with out internal web group and ar...
Javier Mosquera
Is it possible to disable the <enter> button to not submit nor trigger an action? I have a problem with a course. In a couple of text fields,when pressing <...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carla  Briceno
Hi All, We are looking for individuals with deep Storyline experience for an upcoming project in the DC area.  Please reach out to info@bixal.com with your inform...
Kate Atkinson
Hi All I have a bit of a nightmare to deal with... IE 6 and Flash Player 6 - are there any older articulate programs that are compatible with those specs? We have to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marianne Olsen
I have created my first course in Storyline and it looks good in the preview. But when I publish to web some of my shapes are gone in one of the slides. I have tried t...
Tracey Kench
Hi all, I have a client who is looking to build some top-end eLearning, possibly game-based with extensive branching. I normally do all of my own instructional design,...
By Leslie McKerchie