Product Last Post Replies
Nikki Lowin
Published version does not allow user to right click, but it does work in the preview. I hope I am overlooking something simple and someone can point it out to me. Man...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Schleif
Hi... This questions has rolled around before. I have the need to run a Storyline presentation from a local desktop, via the CD-ROM output files and would like to chan...
By Steve Gannon
R Rothrock
We have a lesson with 45 slides of instructional content and 5 slides that are "optional." They optional slides have a help screen, a list of resources, an about scree...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Bennett
Hi guys, I'm hoping that I'm just doing something daft here...hope someone out there can help! I've recorded a screen capture that is smaller than the player size but ...
Heather Portanova
[View:http://community.articulate.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/25/3480.Articulate-error.docx:650:0] When I publish a course I h...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
Sean Speake
I'm putting together a systems training course, where the learner is simulating filling out a web form. Of course, the actual web form doesn't fit within a single scre...
Mark Magnussen
I build a course that I had built in an end of course test from Articulate Quizmaker.   Now I find out that the quiz is not needed.   When I publish in Word, all of th...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Anthony Pin
Good evening, I'm new to the forum and I have a big problem. I have to create a test with 50 random quiz (suffle answer). So far so simple. If the test is not passed (...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
Gabieba Isaacs
Good Morning Everyone, I just needed to check if I could attach a powerpoint presentation to my Engage interaction but have the PP open in presentation view? The PP is...
Articulate Engage over 10 years ago
Jorinde Alderton
Hi, I was wondering if there is any way of hiding the yellow roll over pop up which shows the 'scale name' of button the person is selecting. I have the headings at th...
Andrew Scivally
I've looked at the Character Display Panels template and notice that they have a title and description on each slide layout. For example: Insert / New Slide / Template...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Nick Strapp
Hi - Mobile Player on iPad is great but can you suggest how I can delete content? I develop a lot of presentations for colleagues and check that each runs ok on iPads ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gwen McLean
How do you publish the entire project in Storyline? my project has 4 scenes. I can preview all by previewing entire project, but when I hit publish, it only publishes ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Namrata  Rathore
Hi, I have just started learning Articulate and for some reason I am unable to resize  or drag or position any text boxes or pictures I insert on a slide. Can anyone  ...
Richard Harshaw
I have uploaded a project to my Google Drive and am sending users the URL so they can view it on a PC or their iPad (I saved the project with that option). [I was fasc...
Dale Miller
Hello, I created several Storyline modules which performed perfectly on my computer after posting on our server.  Now that users have begun to access them with various...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Montour
I am testing our courses on several mobile devices (Android tablets and iPads).  What I have seen in these mobile browsers is very inconsistent.  For example, on Andro...
Chris  Simonsen
Hi, I am developing a dynamic email for system wide distribution and am using storyline.  What I would like to do is have the "course" launch as a pop up window (via a...
Rachel K.
I have a project (attached) that has both states and variables that I'm struggling with.  This is a tab interaction where the user is free to visit any of the topics (...
By Jeffrey Riley
Marlies Kraamer
We have a lot of Articulate courses on our LMS and we are moving to IE10 in the near future. The exit tab in the courses works fine under IE9, but when using the same ...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago