Product Last Post Replies
Doug Thom
I just received this email from a student re exit Articulate SCORM and resume on a different computer... 'I have a question in regards to my online training. I have ...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Fiona  Telford-Sharp
Is anyone interested in taking a look at my course and giving your opinion on how many hours work you would expect to be involved in creating it? (By how long I mean a...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Fiona Telford-Sharp
Lance Miller
I need to have multiple boxes go from "hidden" to "normal" with a single hotspot.  Any ideas.
By Lance Miller
Robbin Hessa
Is there a way to record a software simulation just one time and create all three types of simulations,  Show It, Try It, and Test It?   Please advise.  Thanks
By Robbin Hessa
Marc-Olivier Meunier
I am trying to find a solution in order to start a predefined zoom when the user clicks on the next button (or any button). I tried putting a zoom on a layer but it se...
By Josh Uhlig
Maurine  Kwende
Hi all, I am developing a course on presenter and would like  to add a custom tab as navigation which will appear next to the Attachments tab and exit tab. I dont wan...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pete Rix
Setup: Articulate Storyline Update 2 on a virtual machine (Windows 7 64 bit). I'm running into an issue to where I can't use a client provided font. It shows up in my ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Gillian Vazey
I have just uninstalled Storyline from my computer. Will this automatically deactivate that copy so I can install it on another machine?
By Gillian Vazey
Patrice Goforth
I have a marker designated as an "Exit Course Button" on each of my slides so the learners can exit the course at any point and return to the agency's LMS. I have eac...
By Patrice Goforth
Matthew Jevons
Hi all, I have the following working Javascript code, the only problem is that it fails when run on an Ipad: ******************************************* var player = G...
By Steve Flowers
Mike Gault
Hello, I read some past posts on a similar issue, but the discussion doesn't seem to adress my particular issue.  I have two text boxes and a button on a frame.  The i...
By Justin Grenier
Stephanie Haines
Hello every one!  I seem to be having some problems with customizing the menu - I have watched the tutorials, and I'm able to customize it, but it doesn't "stay".  Is ...
By Peter Anderson
Chrysoula Malogianni
How do I create two different options after pass or fail in a quiz? I want them to rewatch the course if they fail and print out a certificate and email it too when th...
By Christine Hendrickson
Shylah Weber
Hi, I'm trying to create a pseudo-popup window using triggers and animations. First, a trigger with appear animations and then another on a close button with disappear...
By Phil Mayor
Michael Prince
Hello all, I am looking for clarification regarding tracking users whom have completed modules. I would like to have access to some "list" if possible on user who have...
By Peter Anderson
Shannon Hobbs
I'm trying to deploy a Storyline course for iPads in HTML5. When I launch the course inside the LMS it will not align to the top of the browser window, forcing the stu...
By Peter Anderson
Jada Olson
Hello, We've been having an issue here for a while now and have not been able to find an answer in the forums or other support venues.  Sometimes on a publish, either ...
By Peter Anderson
J Koko
When a trainee uses a computer that was previously used to view our presentation the quizes will appear finished, the slides may freeze, and the audio syncs up to an i...
By Christine Hendrickson
Rinnai America
Hello... I have a course in which I am using a lot of flash video.  The issue is occuring when a flash video is completed.  This video (slide 19) is the correct answer...
By Peter Anderson
Gina Heumann
I am currently working in Articulate Presenter and when I publish or preview my project, it freezes / times out about halfway through. Same two slides every time - the...
By Peter Anderson