Product Last Post Replies
ray laurencelle
I have 4 rectangles over a circular arrow image.  In order to get the correct positioning of the arrow in the published slide (A)  I have to offset it by 20 pixels (B)...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Todd MacDonald
We need to create a "learning journal" that the student can record thoughts as they progress.  It seems there is not way to copy text directly from a Storyline screen....
By Peter Anderson
Shalabh Jain
Hi, In my slide, I have 4 containers; There is one container on each side of the left, right, and top of main container. Each container has some text.  I wish to dim t...
By Helen Tyson
Priya Rajpal
Hi, I have been exploring the Circle Diagram interactivity and wasn't able to figure out a way of deleting the content box and arrow associated with the Core circle. I...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
J W
Hi there, I need the ability to add video controls. Understanding that Storyline is incapable, I made the video into a flash SWF with video controls on it BUT then Sto...
By Christine Hendrickson
Richard Davies
I have been looking around and have found a great example of an e-learning module: https://www.kineo.com/demos/mcd_artic_demo/mcd_demo/player.html On page 2 of the ex...
By Bruce Graham
Deepak Bhatt
Hi, I am working on M-learning my player size is 300*320, but now I am facing a problem that my menu on the of the player is trucked anybody can help me that how to re...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Greg Rider
For a course on HIPAA, there's an effect I'm trying to reproduce where 1 narration covers a series of 10 different PPT slides that appear in very quick succession as l...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Richard Davies
Hello, My question is about animation in Storyline. In the showcase "Green monster" on slide 3 where the ingredients are mixed there is a rollover on each item. The ob...
By Richard Davies
konrad k...
Hello What is a difference between 'Not equal to (ignore case)' and 'Not equal to'?
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Manuel Aicart
Hello, I have an old book image background that I fit to screen and send to back. How can I turn that image into a basic layout so that I can reuse it in other slides?...
By Manuel Aicart
Jarryd Cunningham
Hi guys, Just thought id try posting something i made...not for beginners, but easy to pick up on. O and i couldn't show the designed version, but here's the "blueprint".
By Jarryd Cunningham
Lil Monk
Hi I'm updating some 2011 courses (made by someone else) at my work. Though I've had a few little hiccups with some files, all of them have previewed in exactly the sa...
By Lil Monk
Hui hao
I am relatively new to storyline and thank you in advance for your help. My organization, an non-profit, is translating a free online course to Spanish. It requires to...
By Hui hao
Mark Woolwine
I am working on a module where students learn about different study skills. One of the scenes will be about tips for improving your GPA. I was thinking it might be a c...
By Mark Woolwine
Frank Callies
In my current project I show several examples of source code which the users should use in some programming projects. I wonder how I can display the code so that the u...
By Spencer McCall
Gordon Wimpress
Hi, maybe this is a newbie question, but here goes.  I've created a button, using my own graphic.  It's part of a navigation menu where each button takes the viewer to...
By Michael Hinze
Kelly Kremin
FUNKY is: A radio button is already selected on the published slide The correct answer yields incorrect feedback and visa versa I've reviewed everything and can fi...
By Christine Hendrickson
Kelly Kremin
At the slide level, I don't see any properties related to sound. I also don't see any sound options to go along with the available player options. Since it's so easy t...
By Kelly Kremin
Pauly Barnes
Hello all, Once a again I have ran into an issue I can't resolve. I have a custom GUI built within Storyline and I am doing a course on software simulation. However wh...
By Pauly Barnes