Product Last Post Replies
Divya Ranadive
Hi, I am preparing a course on Verbs and want to have an exercise presented on one slide with about 5 sentences (Fill in the blanks) I tried using the Free form text e...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By olivier chemin
Keith Koh
Hi, From looking at the tutorial (which was great by the way..) I managed to add URL to the Resource tab. Test using the test button and all works fine.  But problem s...
By Keith Koh
Gianluca Belli
Dears , i've a question. Can i attach a resource file just to one slide and not show when other slides have attached other resources? example: slide 1------> resour...
By Peter Anderson
Gianluca Belli
hy guys, i've got a problem with course duration. I'd like to show it on player, but i'm not able to do this. someone can help me please?
By Peter Anderson
Paolo Pini
Hello. I've attached a sample slide which I'm looking to improve. At the moment I've set it up so that when a user clicks on an image the assoiciated audio file plays....
By Christine Hendrickson
PBC Online Team
I am trying to publish a presentation which will allow the user to use the seekbar and rewind and pause the audio but not use the forward and back buttons. I have hype...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By PBC Online Team
farida bmw
Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to put a simulation anywhere on the slide. I noticed that it can be either dispalyed full screen or centered on the slide. ...
By Brian Allen
Fiona  Telford-Sharp
Hi! I've attached four slides from two different sections of a 70 slide training program (that I'm nearly finished, thank goodness). I haven't included the buggy slide...
By Fiona Telford-Sharp
Margaret McCombe
Hi I am in the process of evaluatiing the functionality of storyline for the company i work for.  One of the essentials that we require is being able to trigger an e-m...
By Christine Hendrickson
Peter Fröhlin
Has anyone used Thai characters in the course interface with success? It does not work very well for me. Previous and Next button looks like this: It looks like this...
By Peter Anderson
Jody Kennedy
I am trying really hard to develop a generic certificate I can use for the Storyline projects I develop. I want to have: company header and footer as .png files. C...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ken Liu
Storyline went terriblly wrong for me today. it starts with When I click on different layers, they wont show up, and the base layer disappears. and then I restart...
By Peter Anderson
Brian  Johnson
I have embarked on a large scale project that requires many pictures and several short 1-2 minute videos. I am wondering if there are limitations on how big you can ma...
By Noelle T
Judy Elliott
I'm new to Storyline and really like how easy it is to use. However, I'm having trouble with screen recordings. They are very blurry. Is there anyway to make them cris...
By Donna Morvan
Kelly Honig
Hi there, I am new to Articulate's Storyline but have been designing art/graphics for Power Point for the last few years. The graphics in the background art I created ...
By Kelly Honig
Jon DeMartino
I see a new tab in my presentation, "Custom text" is on the framework. How do I get rid of that? I checked my template and when I have the "exit" tab selected, I get t...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Ejuana Mitchell
I want to put a logo in the left sidebar and also have a menu. What size is required for the image that I use as a logo? Thanks! Ejuana
By Christine Hendrickson
Aleida Zorrilla Semler
Hi there! I have a quizz with 60 questions BUT I only want people to get 20 questions. I would like a set of 20 questions taken at randon from the 60 I have entered. E...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Aleida Zorrilla Semler
Sam Carter
I have a Storyline text variable which, when I change it's value from a JavaScript, e.g.,  player.SetVar("myVariable", "yabadabbado"); I'd like an action to be perform...
By Sam Carter
Alex Howard
Hi, I am using Storyline to publish courses and presentations to our website. - Greate bit of software btw! I am using PHP & MySQL to setup courses and modules an...
By Alex Howard