Product Last Post Replies
Rebecca Goia
I'm trying to add a results slide at the end of a quiz by showing the learner how many questions they got right ("you answered _ correctly" the _ being the point numbe...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Rebecca Goia
Katie Coulston
Hello, I'm having trouble with some of my design elements that are close to the bottom of the screen. When I'm designing, all elements are shown to be fully on the sli...
By Peter Anderson
Laura Casey
Hi folks, I am trying to make a 200 word glossary with definitions and images. When I create the glossary and preview it, the proper images appear for each word. When...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Dan McGilvray
I hope someone can help me with this issue I'm having. I have been trying to hyper-link a pdf document using a text hyper-link and when I publish the course the link w...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nicole Dodds
I've used Articulate Studio products but just getting oriented to Storyline by watching a few of the examples in the community showcase and doing the tutorials.  There...
By Christine Hendrickson
Paul Hardy
Hello all! Quick question: Is it possible to remove the Retry button on the results screen for a quiz set to Unlimited Attempts?
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
teresa scanlon
Hi there, I recently downloaded the awesome blue reflection ppt that uses Philosopher font.  I am able to use that font when I'm building slides in Power Point but am ...
Articulate Engage 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Nancy Mucklow
How do I remove the default zeros in data entry boxes? When the screen opens, instead of empty boxes for the learner to fill in, there are zeros already in place. I'd ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Alpha and Omega
Hi Guys, First I would like to say that E-learning heroes has been a great resource for my Storyline questions, many of my questions got answered through reading other...
By Christine Hendrickson
Michelle Thomas
HELP -  I cannot get the notes area to display when previewed or published in articulate studio.  I have recreated the slide, took a Screener on fixing corrupt files...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Robbi Adams
I have a 2010 PowerPoint I have been working on in Presenter.  It seems to have worked OK up until yesterday.  Now when I preview or publish, SOME audio clips become a...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jane Bale
stionHellou, I am new in this programme, so I have some problems  I would like to know, if it is possible, whit some quiz, to give more than one question on one slide...
By Laurie Noffs
Laura Moats
To install this update, do I uninstall and reinstall? I'm not sure which option to choose.
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephanie Williams
HI - I have developed a quiz in Quizmaker 09, I'm on an XP machine with PPT 2007.  When I follow the steps in the tutorial to set up the branching it does not seem to ...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anthi Giannopoulou
Hi everyone! I am having an issue when i import ppt into Articulate Storyline, some titles are not recognized from Articulate. When i check the ppt's layout in Power P...
By Peter Anderson
STEVEN CHORNY
Getting to and verifying whether or not the "Alt Text" box is checked or not is very time consuming, if you are doing both design and/or quality control for modules.  ...
By Peter Anderson
Nich Woodruff
I have created a quiz using variables. The scoring portion is working properly, by giving users partial credit based on the answer selected instead of an all or none s...
By Nich Woodruff
Johanna Stix
Hi community, one of our customers wanted to know more about the compatibility of Storyline flash courses. As this would be a real deal-braker for a huge project, I wa...
By Peter Anderson
Nisha Rumale
Hi, I am using Articulate presenter 5.4 version. I have saved some templates and logos to my C drive and want it to be imported to the power point articulate. However ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ben Passmore
Hi there.  I was making a player and I was curious, is there a way to completely remove the player from one specific slide and leave it in for the rest?
By Peter Anderson