Product Last Post Replies
Rebecca Blevins
When creating a new slide, if I try to change the design of my new slide (ex. from Momentum to Brushed) it automatically changes the design of my original slide.  Is t...
Articulate Storyline 11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Javier Mosquera
I've developed a mobile sample (intro+quiz) to try it on an android tablet. They said to me "1024 x 600" and -although the device is smaller than that- the aspect rati...
By Michael Hinze
Rachel Steele
Hi, I have created a menu screen that allows sections to be checked off as they are visited (I’ve created a simple example attached) and for the progress to be viewed,...
By M. Bosscher
Dan Austin
Good day all, I have gone through the forums, tried the fixes suggested still with no luck.   My issue is that the spotlight annotation is only working  in the add ann...
Articulate Presenter 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Trey Martin
I am having an issue with our Sumtotal LMS averaging quiz scores when a person retakes a quiz they did not pass.  I would have rather have the old, non-passing score r...
Articulate Quizmaker 11 years ago
By Trey Martin
Clare Marsh
I wonder if anyone can help?  I am getting the attached error from a quiz I have created.  I do not understand why this is happening, the e-learning has been published...
By Leslie Zucker
Teresa Donnelly
I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I can't find this topic.  For the drag-and-drop and match-up quiz questions, how do you configure them so that the ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Donna Montemayor
I have always been able to zip my courses directly at the end of publishing so that I can load them to our LMS administrators. For some reason I am now not able to get...
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, 1> If we publish to AO - how do we edit the SCORMFunctions file to stop the "Incomplete/Complete" bug? 2> I ran the course a 4th time, (see image below), yo...
By Phil Mayor
Jesse Kramer
I wanted to follow up on a question I had asked a while ago. I have a Captivate recording that provides step by step instructions on performing an action in an applica...
By Ian Jaffe
Martin Racicot
I've been working on a quiz which contains 4 question pools and a total of 80 questions... I have a habit of saving after every other question entered until the 80th q...
By Christine Hendrickson
Dennis Knepper
OK. What am I missing here? When I run the latest update (#9) the box for install, re-install or remove pops up. If I choose reinstall, it simply takes two second to r...
By Christine Hendrickson
Julie Rodgers
Is there any way to make the "X" (close button) larger on the lightbox? Thanks!
By Julie Rodgers
Javier Mosquera
Im testing out the last details of Storyline and I published a 3 scenes testing course. It only publishes two scenes out of those three and once I'm done with the firs...
By Javier Mosquera
Virginia Cooney
Hi Everyone! I am looking for a little help. I have published an Ariculate Presenter course for our LMS (Maestro by SumTotal). The majority of users are having no issu...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lisa Struebing
Hello all...I love this method of finding information! Here's what I'm trying to do...I have a button REVIEW on several slides that will take a user to a slide REVIEW....
By Michael Hinze
Karen Bieger
I just completed my first Articulate presentation and am trying to send to someone else to view.   The steps "seem" simple enough, yet something's not working.  After ...
By Peter Anderson
Adam Truckenmiller
Is anyone else running into this issue? What is going on after capturing a screen recording, I added the Zoom in feature about 6 seconds within the video. When it is s...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Mary Beth Maidment
I am trying to use short-answer quiz questions in a module; However, we are finding that users who are using the 'Enter' key to start a new line of text in the box pro...
By Mary Beth Maidment
Jay  Chun
Is it possible for the CD versions to remember where you left off at for the cd version? I'm assuming this is not possible. Thanks, Jay
By Phil Mayor