Product Last Post Replies
Marc-Olivier Meunier
I am a little bit disappointed with animation options. I have the feeling that all the good ones I was using in Powerpoint and thus in Studio'09 are not available in S...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Bruce Graham
Hi, I need to make some text appear on the screen of a Storyline course for 1/100th of a second. I know I cannot do this natively, so assume a video of some sort is t...
By Bruce Graham
Maya Gutman
Hi! I have the updated version but when I created a hotspot with exit course trigger, it doesnt work :( I must deliver the course as soon as possible. I read the HTML ...
By Dane Boyington
Geert De Rycke
Hi Staff, is there somewhere an overview/list which shows the feature requests already sent to Articulate, this to avoid sending them multiple times. Perhaps there mig...
By Bruce Graham
Belen Casado
I have an issue with this course. I attach several files but when publishing, these files can't be downloaded. As you can see, the files are correctly uploaded in the ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Pauline Heron
Hi, My survey quiz's keep skipping the next slide when submitted.  If there is just one question on the survey quiz it operates great and goes to the next slide when s...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By David Anderson
Ole Simonsen
Hello, Being a newbie to Story line I am having trouble with a variable based trigger. I seem to remember having seen a post regarding this earlier, but I simply can´t...
By Ole Simonsen
Phil Mayor
This may be a bug or there is some reason that it is happening. Why when I paste text in from a pdf or word does the font change to tahoma? The souce font is not tahom...
By Geert De Rycke
Johnathan Brouwer
I want to know that it gets better in this glorious elearning world?   I am dreaming of: -Less words, bullet points and slides... -More cool stuff and engaging stories...
By Geert De Rycke
Dane Boyington
I would like to allow the student to explore different answers to a question so that they can see the feedback and self-correct from a wrong first answer. However it w...
By Dane Boyington
tom riddle
Hi.  I am new to storyline.  Heard great things and am committed to using it. I'm trying to figure out how to organize things.   We are new to e-learning, learning as ...
By David Anderson
Jason Hunter
Has anyone experience an issue of the slides being enlarged in the player when previewing or publishing?  I'm trying to identify if this is a bug or a setting issue.  ...
By Peter Anderson
Robin Bates
I'd like to hear suggestions for speeding up load times for Engage interactions or Quzmaker questions once a course is published and uploaded to an LMS. This LMS is ex...
By Justin Grenier
Brad McCuller
One of my end users is having an issue publishing zip files in Articulate.  She selects the option to zip and nothing happens.  No errors, no indication that the appli...
By Peter Anderson
Edward Wickett
Hi, I want to create a Storyline quiz (or import a Quizmaker Quiz) that uses a pool of 22 questions but only displays five random questions each time the quiz is run. ...
By Annie Jean
Kathleen Connolly
Hi, I am working on a page that requires a simple multiplication of 2 fields and has the answer in a third data field.  How to I do this?  I have tried using triggers ...
By Kathleen Connolly
Kathleen Connolly
Hi, I am having trouble with this feature.  Following the tutorial, I inserted the drag and drop slide, added some shapes and when I try to edit the slide, I cannot.  ...
By Annie Jean
Diane Blake
Can you set in quizmaker that if user fails quiz they have to retake and pass before moving on? 
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Adriana Leite
Good afternoon, I'm looking for someone to adapt the content of an eBook that is already in Power Point presentation format (with all the images) to Articulate Presen...
By Adriana Leite
Natalia Mueller
Can anyone  point me to a tutorial that shows how to create a slide with triggered icons that when clicked will launch a video? I want a screen with 10 icons acting as...
By Alejandra Torres