Product Last Post Replies
Kirsten  Grubic
Hi there, We have created a screencast recording and inserted it into a story as step by step slides - Try mode steps.  When we preview it in storyline it responds whe...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Kirsten Grubic
Allan Dunlop
Is this is possible? I've got a course comprised of about ten separate Storyline files, each having a quiz consisting of several questions. I want to create one file...
By Allan Dunlop
Andrew Conaghan
I am having difficulty with getting powerpoints with animations to run in storyline. I am using powerpoint 2010 and when I add a new slide and choose the powerpoint op...
By Patti Bryant
Dave Newgass
 Hello All, I need some help and direction in figuring out how to design a particular scenario or quiz.  I have a course I am designing where part of the assessment is...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Nich Woodruff
I am wanting to change the trigger on a Try and Test slide. I am not able to locate the "box" to change anything dealing with Triggers. Please help me get started.
By Kathy Raby
Michael Bertman
Hi All, My primary e-learning task is to create simulations and assessments for my company's proprietary software. I've installed Storyline on a PC at work and I'm te...
By Michael Bertman
Anna Veach
My module has multiple branching scenarios and while I want to give the learner control over which scenario they go through, I have to make sure they visit all of the ...
By Peter Anderson
Christelle .
Everytime I record a scene my computer either freezes up or the conent never loads. All I see is the 100% saving status bar. This happened again yesterday, I recorded ...
By Peter Anderson
Simon Perkins
I've never heard of this before but here goes: A learner says that if they complete a course by hitting the pass score and without viewing every slide for its full dur...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jenny Roberts
Hi Can anyone tell me how to stop a slide from moving on to the next slide when the enter key is pressed in a text box? I have a screen simulation that requires text ...
By Peter Anderson
Tessa Maki
Hello Articulate friends - I have a course that I would like to have a WBO on a slide that is a pdf that's accessible from our Intranet site. I've tested out WBOs wit...
By Tessa Maki
lebo mafoko
Im busy working on a storyline, where i have to create a project using a gps system look and feel to for my  navigation. Im using variables to achieve this goal. pleas...
By lebo mafoko
Lisa Struebing
is it possible to insert a video in a slide that already has content?  Is it possible to insert a video on a layer? 
By Peter Anderson
Tin Telesforo
Hi Support, First-time Quizmaker user here, though the software is widely used in my team. I only had to edit and repurpose an existing quiz made by a colleague. But ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 11 years ago
By Tin Telesforo
Kathleen Connolly
I am having a problem with "Drag & Drop" When I click on the "Edit Drag & Drop" button,  I cannot edit, I get a grayed out screen with that does not show the e...
By Peter Anderson
John Souchak
So I am pretty new to Storyline and just published my first, very basic course. I am being given a requirement in the future to... a.) not force students/users to hav...
By Peter Anderson
Anne Winter
I have two multiple choice questions in an assessment with Answer 1 Answer 2 Answer 3 All of the Above In Storyline they appear in order; however, in the published on...
By Anne Winter
Nick Raj
Hello,  I recently left someone to record audio for a PPT in Articulate. I believe they failed to 'save and close' once they finished, and it appears my computer ran o...
By Christine Hendrickson
Nigel Williams
Hi, I have built custom navigation buttons for my course and have hidden the default Storyline Next and Prev buttons for the entire course. However, when I review the ...
By Nigel Williams
Steve Wille
I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and Articulate keeps locking up.  Is there a way to make Articulate work with Windows 8?
By Christine Hendrickson