Last Post Replies
Yu-Chieh Chung
Hi I just made three huge quizzes that each contains about 100 questions, only texts, no mp3, video or any other media file inserted. But every time I tried to publish...
over 12 years ago
By Yu-Chieh Chung
Nancy DE SMET VAN DAMME
I am using the standard default screen for the quizzes and though the passing score is not nicely lined out and overlaps the result percentage. How can this be resolve...
over 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
glen duncan
I've had two instances of users unable to select the choices and move them up or down. Each individual was able to initially move them, but after several failed attemp...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rob Barnes
I'm relatively new at creating ELearning courses with Articulate. Recently, my quizzes don't play after being published. They will play in a preview, but when I publis...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kris Ingersoll
Apparently, our users are struggling with clicking the FINISH button at the end of a quiz.  Is there a way to make the quiz automatically record results once they get ...
over 12 years ago
By Kris Ingersoll
julie goodburn
Hi there In my elearning object I am wanting to intersperse quiz questions between other slides of a powerpoint and publish to presenter.  Currently I have been having...
over 12 years ago
By julie goodburn
Kris Ingersoll
Is there a Find or Search tool in Quizmaker so I can locate a specific question that needs to be edited?  I've looked everywhere and searched online but I haven't foun...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Yasmin Neal
Hello, I am new to Articulate Quizmaker and have been using a trial and error system, as a result i have two quesions. 1) When setting up my first few quizzes i had th...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Mark Millett
I have published (for Web delivery) a stand alone test in Quizmaker.  I want students to be able to close out of the test and resume at a later time.  The box "Prompt ...
over 12 years ago
By Mark Millett
Rod Ford
I've read in some of the forums that there is a quizmaker.xml file generated when a course is published. However, when I publish a course (with a Quizmaker quiz) I can...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kirsty Tam
Hi guys, Hoping you can help me here. I have a course set up in presenter that has what we've called 'tutorial' sections. I've inserted quizmaker survey questions here...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Reid
Hi all...I can't publish a course in Presenter because it can't update one of the randomized quizzes. Presenter seems to think that the quiz is already open in Quizmak...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Mari Warby
Hi, I have a quiz and a survey in my course. I can see the quiz results but cant see the survey answers - can anybody help me with this? Thank you!
over 12 years ago
By F C
Laura Medlock
For the timer in Quizmaker, must it start as soon as you launch or can it be amended to start at the first question? In addition, can you extract the questions to an e...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jon DeMartino
I have a course completed, with a 10-question quiz at the end.  When I publish in Presenter 09, the three Engage slides publish fine but the quiz is a blank screen wit...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jeff Furumura
...that really is my question!  Hi, Quizmaker Experts - I need assistance on a Catch-22 type situation... Background We have several required exams constructed using ...
over 12 years ago
By Jeff Furumura
Brian Piper
We have a client who has been using numerous Presenter and Quizmaker courses for the past year (NOT on an LMS, published for Web) with no problems. Now they have peopl...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Adrian Gates
Hi All, When a user takes a quiz, and the SCORM completion setting is set to that quiz, will the student be marked as complete when they reach the pass screen or when ...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Diane Blake
I am playing a video in Quizmaker and then have timed questions showing up after the video has played all in the same slide.  Is there a way to have the next button un...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I had an interesting question from my manager and I can't find an answer online. She wants to know if it's possible that when a student completes a quiz it ca...
over 12 years ago
By Geri L