Last Post Replies
Mary Flaherty
We want students to receive their individual quiz results via email. Is there a way to do this? We're publishing the quiz to a web page. thanks, Mary
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jad Jreijiri
How is possible to create a test similar to MBTI or DISC or any of the Four personalities test on Quizzmaker? I tried using "True/False" type of quizz for each persona...
over 12 years ago
By Jad Jreijiri
tee tones
what is the equivalent of \qti\quizmaker.html in Quizmaker 09? Would like to modify this: <finishaction> <pa...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Deborah Adkisn
The font inside the match options is inconsisted and it's not due to auto-sizing for more text. See screenshot - notice how small the two word 'compliance performance"...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kari McCord
Hello all, I'm publishing quizmaker quizzes to be uploaded to an LMS, but Quizmaker '09 includes a hidden file called state.xml. What is the purpose of this file?...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ioanna Papanikolaou
Hello, We are trying to insert an image in the Quizmaker by using the following steps : Media -> Import. This image contains text. However, while trying to zoom thi...
over 12 years ago
By Ioanna Papanikolaou
Lisa Hickman
What a wondeful Monday afternoon!! I was hoping someone could help me out with a question I have. Is there a way to have more than 1 response or answer box with a...
over 12 years ago
By Lisa Hickman
Dan Handalian
Hi Everyone, Is there a way to set the Pass Result and Fail Result to a default that I use for all my quizzes? These values don't seem to be included in the temp...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
amey waingankar
I want to know that how can the quiz template can be viewed within the GUI? I m using slide only view, so in the output i should able to see the quiz template within m...
over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Dan Handalian
I created a simple 4-question Quiz that requires a 75% passing rate. Yet, I've *never* been able to fail the quiz - every time I go through, even if I answer all quest...
over 12 years ago
By Dan Handalian
Steve Babe
Is there a way to disable the "Review Quiz" option after someone fails the quiz? I'm OK with those reviewing the quiz after passing, but I don't want those ...
over 12 years ago
By Steve Babe
Simon Perkins
Bit of a weird one this. Published a course for a pilot group and thought all was well. But then the feedback comes in that quiz slides are taking the lear...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Evette Minns
Is there a test question limit in Quizmaker? One of my exams has 100 questions and the other has 400 questions. Can I permit the student to skip questions ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gregory Lunsford
Hello, I am creating a presentation in quizmaker; so I can have interactive questions throughout the presentation. I am using a multiple choice question as my main men...
almost 13 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Scott Johnson
Hey all, I may be missing something obvious, but is there anyway to format the quiz title in Quizmaker? I can see the button to check whether it is to be d...
almost 13 years ago
By Scott Johnson
Phil Mayor
Hi Can someone help, I am inserting a flash video into Quizmaker, setting it to play automatically with no controls and I get a a very thin border on the flash movie, ...
almost 13 years ago
By Rajesh Bokaro
Cindy Riddle
I have created a 240 question stand-alone exam in Quizmaker 09. Upon testing with our LMS, I discovered that the score is being passed to the LMS if the student scores...
almost 13 years ago
By Cindy Riddle
Carol Stirn
Hi - I have a quiz with 38 questions divided into three question groups, which are randomized to select a certain number of questions. We are encountering a prob...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Noel Peters
I have created a question two ways, Matching drag and drop and Matching drop-down, in both cases when tested in Preview mode as well as after published I am randomly g...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ted Graham
Hi - I just had to reinstall Quizmaker on my new compiter and the first time I used it, none of my questions or answers show up in slide view or in preview mode....
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt