Last Post Replies
Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
Any thoughts on why 3 of these buttons do not open correctly (they show the initial menu screen) and only the 4th works? I'm missing something.  
over 6 years ago
By Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
Noel Perez
Greetings, I'm having trouble with using multicheck boxes to uncheck and check layers in my project.  I've gotten 3 checkboxes to work but as I move on pass 3 checkbo...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Shannon
Dylan S
I have a project that I'm working on where I need to make some adjustments to a Storyline project that was created a few years ago in Storyline 2.  I didn't create thi...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Night Owl
We have developed several Articulate Storyline tutorials that we would like to incorporate into a BlackBoard course. Currently, we have the tutorials available on our ...
over 6 years ago
By andrew welsh
Klaus Møller
Hello I am currently working on a project where I want to give the users a "seen" notice on a module level. I have made a variable for each video, which sets the valu...
over 6 years ago
By Brian Allen
Elizabeth Lachowicz
Newbie could use some tips. Need to develop graded quiz/test of 100 multiple choice questions (have data in Excel) and some element that resembles flashcards (200 card...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
William Theroux
I wanted to see if there was a way that I could sign into Storyline on another machine? I'm in a large enterprise environment and need to build training material for d...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
M. Bosscher
My entire team is on the latest version of Storyline and ever since that update our published courses do not play on Internet Explorer. Luckily one of our Instructiona...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Daniel Servan
Hey, This bug was 5 years old and what happen with this new updates of Storyline 360? Hover state of the image (GLOW) is not working. When there are new updates, new/...
over 6 years ago
By Content Developer
jack hughes
Hi,  I have created an e-learning module in articulate 360 and the export size is bigger than I need it to be to test. I need it to be 100MB when unzipped. When I do...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terry Coe
I have created a glossary in Storyline 2. Is there a way to link the words in my scenes to their glossary definitions (similar to a hyperlink function)? thanks
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
tom mueller
I have created 10 slides in Studioline 3. Issue: The last slide isn’t the last slide in the menu. I set the slide order manually for solve the problem. It doesn’t work...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Grant Bathe
As I'm creating a course, I'm trying to create some interactive buttons on top of a screenshot of a website. In the photo attached, notice how in the states of this pa...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
victoria nett
Hi All, When previewing and publishing this slide, the notes section does not display correctly. Some words seem to be "off the page."  I believe I 'copied' and 'pas...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Georg Angelides
Hi, we are working on a education website: www.movitu.education And we use articulate storyline in wordpress. With the version 3.7.12674.0 everything was fine. With ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
lawrence jacobson
I am confused by this new Articulate 360 and what it means for Articulate Storyline. Does this mean that no further development will occur on Articulate Storyline 2, s...
over 6 years ago
By Allain McCallum
Jordan Defty
Hi guys, I've been having a tremendously annoying issue recently where my courses will load up in chrome, but the moment the scene changes the screen just goes blank. ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mel Wolters
I'm working on creating a course for desktop computers that includes slides as well as screencast videos but my videos are not appearing on the full screen of the cour...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Diana Ursu
Hi there, My audio in Articulate suddenly decided to stop working. Friday everything was working just fine, this morning opened the computer and there is no audio in ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beckie Dunsby
Have been working on a project for 2 weeks now.  It's a big project but workign fine.  Came to work on it today and it is all there but when I preview or publish it ju...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez