Last Post Replies
Haider Jariwala
Hello, how is it possible to display the overall project time and slide time on the playbar?
over 6 years ago
By Haider Jariwala
karen forkish
When you add a link through the Trigger wizard, is there a limit on the length of the link? I have a very, very long link that works when I paste it in a browser, but ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Deb Korbel
After importing engage activities and publishing them in html5/flash option, they hang and do not work.  What can I do to correct this?
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dean DiMonte
hello, anyone help with "audio editor"?  it launches, fine with all functions EXCEPT when you "play" the audio in the audio editor window, there is no sound.  However...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sharon Jendrisak
Hi all. I am tasked with creating an elearning simulation from a mobile app. Any suggestions on how to record something on a mobile device to put into a storyline file...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
NIGP Learning
I want to setup a green check when a page is visited. I can not seen to figure out why the green check will not show up. My strategy basically is: Set an image to a st...
over 6 years ago
By Rio Sloan
Mark Ramsey
This is a complicated question, so I'm going to state it like this. I was asked to see if I could: publish ONE Storyline-based SCORM module that would have LMS int...
over 6 years ago
By Mark Ramsey
Steve Blane
Hi everyone, Desperately looking for some help. I've got a course published in SL 360 that won't open in IE 11 when on Cornerstone LMS no matter what we try. I've pub...
over 6 years ago
By Steve Blane
Linda Ladley
Hi, With success .. I have previously been able to send our LMS complete/incomplete along with a % complete score.. using the javascript below and actioned via a Trigg...
over 6 years ago
By Linda Ladley
Michele Lugton
Hi all I've just upgraded to Storyline 2 and am excited to start using more paragraph formatting options.  Can anyone tell me how to change the Storyline settings fro...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Emily Moser
Hi everyone, I am a newbie with Storyline, working on my first real project. I was wondering if any of you might have an idea or solution for something I'm running int...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Andrew Ratner
Hello All, One of the things I admire about Storyline 360 is its ability to make a screencast interactive for the learner. Creating the hotspots with rollover text, s...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Media Innowijs
Hi! I have a question.. A year ago we made a course with a 360 degree photo with interactions in SL2. The 360 degree photo's got a hotspot with a javascript: javasc...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
Jeffrey Riley
Have you thought about adding to your Articulate Storyline skills and making your learning more exciting and engaging? The good news is this is not as difficult as it ...
over 6 years ago
By Jeffrey Riley
PHUONG PHAM
Hi everbody, I imported a .pptx file to Articulate Story 2. It showed this error:  I don't know why. Please help me! Thanks.
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bruce Graham
Short of copying and pasting 83 Terms and their associated definitions from Engage to SL2, is there any clever way to recreate the Engage Glossary in the SL2 Glossary ...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kompetens  UtvecklingsInstitutet
I want to see how a course look like in the Mobile player app, because i´m going to make an education with focus on reading it on a Mobilephone.  I know that the progr...
over 6 years ago
By Ali Goulet
John Walston
I currently embed our Presenter player in an HTML page using iFrame. It has served us well. We link to the player.html file and it plays within the page Can the same b...
over 6 years ago
J Rixon
Hi there, I'm having problems adding a video to my course. I get this error message every time I try. I've tried restarting, updating and re-installing and to no avai...
over 6 years ago
cherry beck
Hi I have been creating courses using the storyline built in player, as we want the content to be viewed on an ipad as well as a pc.  Has anyone created content for m...
over 6 years ago
By cherry beck