Last Post Replies
Susan Jaworowski
I create lessons using a standard photographic character, Rosie. Every time I add a new slide, I am going to want her on there with a different expression. I find it t...
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bruce-Alan Barnard
Greetings everyone! I am having an issue with a course on a Moodle platform.  The course has several activities (including a survey at the end which must be completed ...
over 6 years ago
By Dan Marsden
A E
Hi all, Will LMS reports recognize tests/questionnaires that are created through the "freeform" option or do they have to be created as "graded questions" ? Thank yo...
over 6 years ago
By A E
Sarah Cahill
Hi all, Has anyone tried to import from PPT mix to Storyline? Including audio/video and quizzes?  We would like to convert from PPT mix to Storyline.  Thanks,
over 6 years ago
Kirsten Mahoney
Why can't I put a hover state on this Menu icon that I got from Articulate 360 Content library? I was able to from the other icons I got from there? Is it something to...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Louden
We have a problem in our SL2 courses with the latest Flash Player (27).  If the user opens the glossary, or opens another tab, or switches to a different tab, when the...
over 6 years ago
By John Louden
Ilea Cameron
New user to Articulate here :) I have a set of custom templates saved and while I can access these templates when I insert a new slide, I am unable to apply these temp...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Lambe
Version: Storyline 2 I believe I've don this before, but it has been a while. How do program a slide so that a user can only visit it once. Upon revisiting, they sho...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Clint Higgins
I just upgraded to Storyline 3 and need some help with the closed captioning feature.  I have an .mp3 audio file and a separate .srt file that I created.  I have attac...
over 6 years ago
Sandra Karlovich
HI I have published a module and hyperlinked it to our website www.abc.story.html When it was published, we had select html5 output as well even thought the url on o...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicole Peter
Can anyone please give me a fix? I am trying to download my free trial so I can prove to my boss that this is a product we need. I can't show him and its not looking g...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nathan Solomon
Hello, hoping someone might be able to provide a solution or work-around. In Storyline 2, I've embedded a video from Vimeo. The embed code works and the video plays in...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
Georgia Prewett
Hello!  I am getting stuck on adding closed captioning and need help please.  Following the steps, I click to add closed captioning and a file opens, but I already hav...
over 6 years ago
By Georgia Prewett
Mysag
Hi, The storyline giving trouble for image quality, please see attachment.  please help.  The 1st image is in preview mode, and 2nd is actual image
over 6 years ago
Austin Friddle
I have an exam in which the student may only submit an answer once but can skip the question (Previous or Next). At the end, I have a confirming screen telling them to...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Kunsman
can I set a variable to a value of a ascii special character or a combination of characters?  
over 6 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Kritika Ramachandran
Hi All, My client is using Articulate to create e Learning modules. At present they are facing an issue. I have outlined a brief description of the problem. Expectat...
over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Madeline F
 Hi! Does anyone have a template or could anyone give me some insight on how to create a "tumbling effect" in storyline? I essentially have an object that I've added ...
over 6 years ago
By Madeline F
Jaqueline Kelly
Hello, I created a 30 question quiz. Here is my challenge: I need SL2 to take 25 random questions out of the 30, so if someone opens the quiz again, the questions wi...
over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rebecca Tyra
I have created a course with an extended player size of 900 x 2000. It has multiple layers that take learners to new content, then asks them to select a Return button ...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie