Last Post Replies
Marjorie De Jesús
I have a problem with the pause and play button, when I activate the pause button the audio starts from scratch and the animation is not in the same tune as the audio.
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chris Wirick
I had an issue with a corrupted project file a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately I was able to open the project file, I just couldn't edit and save it. So I copied all ...
almost 7 years ago
By Chris Wirick
Sinchu Raj
Hi All, Is there any ability to mute background music and let the voice over running is an option in StoryLine 360.?   I have two audios in my course. one is back g...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Pedro Hernandez
Hello all. I am encountering a problem with a short 10 question quiz I created in Storyline 360. I am not able to get scores nor results when publishing to Articulate...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robin Wooten
Per past tips from Tom K, my go to source for editable graphics was eps files which I imported into powerpoint, then ungrouped and edited. Easy, fast, and free! Howeve...
almost 7 years ago
By Robin Wooten
Artem Ismailov
Hello everybody, I'm working on the course with question bank option. In correct and incrrect feedback of every question I integrated an additional button "View the v...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adriane Guerreiro
Hi, I have created a project that I want to make completely accessible. I have added audio narration to all slides and created closed captions. Do I need to set up th...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mike Mohr
Hi, we are moving to SABA for our LMS and right now we are being told that the ONLY data we can pull is pass - fail type data. No one, except us ISDs that are building...
almost 7 years ago
By Roger Rachuba
Patricia Gould
We have a course that has a long module and an assessment in scene 2  The course navigation is restricted and the assessment is scored Passed/incomplete, and course is...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Xenothan Hojem
Hi There! We have developed a number of courses using Storyline but have a requirement to load the assets (videos) from another server. This is because our users have...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Molly Schachleiter
Is it possible to have different stop points on a circular motion path? I'd like to have some intro animation on a slide in which icons radiate out from the top point ...
almost 7 years ago
By Gracia Goldberg
Leandro Ribeiro
Hello, Is it possible to create a new scene within an exisiting scene? To get a menu as follows: 1. CLASSROOM TITLE 1.1 Lesson 1 1.2 Lesson 2 1.2.1 Extra 1 1.2.2 Extr...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vicky Jolly
Hi Heroes, I just wanted some clarity on the correct way to store storyline files. I understand they must be saved to your computers C Drive, however as this storage i...
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Paul Williams
Hi, I'm using SL2, and have a bit of a problem with states, which I'm wondering if anyone can advise me on please. Basically, it's about states not 'restoring'. So I'...
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
shashi kumar
Hi all,  I am working on a quiz for a client who uses the SUMTOTAL LMS,  consider this situation where .. the Quiz I created in storyline 2 has 10 questions. and a us...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melissa Blake
Hello! I've exported my project and uploaded it as a zip file onto the web. The link that I have sent my colleagues to review the project doesn't work in their browse...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emma Payne
Hi I have created a module where I have a specific path through questions its very straightforward, 10 questions, once you submit the answer you should move onto the ...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Marouene Neji
Hello everyone!   To explain my situation first: in the LMS we're using, we have a limit of 40MB per SCORM, which means if we have an eLearning course with a larger ...
almost 7 years ago
By Marouene Neji
Maureen Wood
Hello - I am working on a technical e-learning project. To create a step by step procedural with notes (to be narrated), I had hoped that each layer could have its own...
almost 7 years ago
By Wynand Marais
Geert Jan Geertsma
Dear reader, In the beginning of last year I've created an e-leaning module which includes a Flash based form by which a user can enter her/his contact information (e...
almost 7 years ago
By Geert Jan Geertsma