Last Post Replies
Laya Sreekumar
How can I add different transcripts for different states of the same slide? Please suggest a way. Thanks in advance.
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Sabine Nolte
Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across this: We have a new suite of 14 modules, but one of them just does not display correctly in Firefox. Each screen has somethin...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
b c
I'm being needy. Apologies. Is there a global setting to reset to initial state? I have it set on the assessment at the end of the module but if I close the browser wi...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug Adams
Wondering what we can do about audio files not working on Storyline 2 (update 11) files using Android 7 with Chrome 57.  I see a lot of older discussions, Android 4 &a...
almost 7 years ago
By yuting chien
Elizabeth Rogers
I have a drag and drop interaction. The learner is given three possible statements (3 text boxes displayed along the right side of the screen). Only one of these is co...
almost 7 years ago
By Elizabeth Rogers
Eden Black
Hi, how do I have the audio track on the base layer continue to the end of the time line as slide layers are revealed? I have a trigger that says, Show Layer Event w...
almost 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
eLearning Development
Hello smart people.  I am working on an interactive IV pump that needs to calculate durations based on weight/dose etc.  My one calculation will give me hours and deci...
almost 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Lisa Kowalske
We are creating short microlearnings about each of our benefits offerings to be posted on our new onboarding portal. I am trying to publish the first course to the we...
almost 7 years ago
By Lisa Kowalske
Laura Gregory
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.  I'm using Storyline 360 and I thought I had all my triggers correct and I can't get the layer to show up when I preview the s...
almost 7 years ago
By Laura Gregory
Janet Guastavino
I was wondering how much storage space in runtime one would need for eLearning modules at least .2 GB when stored. I have only 3.8 gigabytes of free storage on my hard...
almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
joanne k
I haven't found a really clear answer for this issue I keep running into. I have developed some documents that I save as PDFs. I had them saved on my local drive while...
almost 7 years ago
By Troy Broas
Julio Villa
I have a course that I built in Storyline 2 and converted it into Storyline 3  but it won't publish....the program crashes half way through every time.
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
BENOIT GUILLO
Hello everybody, Id like to know if storyline 360 or stroyline 3 provides an asset library of sorts within Storyline that would allow to reference items and therefore...
almost 7 years ago
By BENOIT GUILLO
Caryn Carman
Hi! Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? I find that sometimes both Previous and Next buttons revert from specified targets (i.e., "jump to slide 2.3) back t...
almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amy Shumsky
When I uploaded a translation file the font type changed.  I checked the files I sent for tranlation and the one I imported and they both have the correct font style (...
almost 7 years ago
Marla Black
Hi there! I have an storyline file that has been translated into Russian. When I import the translation the font name is changed. The Source document (in english) u...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane K
I know that in Storyline 2 (which I currently use) the contents of the notes tab can only be adjusted per slide- you cannot personalize the contents notes tab per slid...
almost 7 years ago
By Jane K
Todd Hartwell
I have created a drag and drop free form question.  The items I can move into the destination but I don't know how to add information to each item so that when I valid...
almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sue Ricketts
Hi Folks The links to some local documents are not working and our IT is asking me where they might be able to change the proxy links in Storyline 360? Can you help ...
almost 7 years ago
Nathan Broadrick
I know Storyline states that it is 508 Compliant but I cannot find how to add subtitles (closed captions CC) to a video.  A person who cannot hear has to be able to re...
almost 7 years ago