Last Post Replies
Sarah Blatnik
I am trying to build a slide with multiple layers. I have already done this successfully in the story that I am currently working on. Now, my latest slide, has an addi...
7 years ago
By Sandra Whitford
Timothy Coyle
I doubt I'm the first with this problem, but searching for such a non-specific is hit-or-miss. I've used State triggers several times before. Maybe an update messed t...
7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Ari Avivi
I have a drag and drop interaction, that I want the user to attempt three times.  If they are incorrect after the third attempt I want to go to a custom layer to see t...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Carol Ramage
Is there a way to add slide numbers after a module is put together?   Like an insert footer into the slide master option or something...
7 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Kristen Kubasko
If I post a quiz on the web, is it possible that if the person receives a passing score, an email can be generated and sent to me to make me aware that they received a...
7 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Elizabeth Creger
I am having a problem with my screenshots/images appearing blurry in Storyline 2. This occurs on my screenshots/images that I used the Picture Tools to insert a borde...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Candace Groff
I am a storyline developer and have a client who uses SuccessFactors as their LMS. They can only use AICC, SCORM or TinCan are not options at this time. When uploading...
7 years ago
By Candace Groff
Stanford Kekauoha
Hey Everyone, I am new to Storyline and after researching for a week or so I could not find an all in one solution on how to add CC to a video, have the CC sync to vi...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Palko
I want to change the text on those buttons, but need to be confident that I'm not affecting how they behave elsewhere.
7 years ago
By Michael Palko
J Pace
I'm creating a drag and drop with multiple correct drop targets.   Ideally, the drop target states would change to correct or incorrect drop for immediate feedback.  ...
7 years ago
By J Pace
Trip Levine
This has been working fine for a few years now and just recently started intermittently failing. We are using Articulate Storyline 2, exporting for TinCan.js. Articu...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Björn Lüders
Hi! Sometimes the frontend / elements on slides need to vary depending on the player (mobile or not). Is there an easy way (e.g. JS) to identify the player? Thanks i...
7 years ago
Somya Bhalla
I want to create a game wherein the user can type the name of any random city across the country and we can show that we have our presence over there.  Please help me...
7 years ago
Wilhelm Burger
Hello All: I have a Storyline presentation that I am trying to make sound as smooth as possible.  The issue is that the sound volume is variable, sometimes drasticall...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Julie Alexander
I have four related courses (one created in Articulate Presenter, 3 in Storyline) that I would like to create a launch portal for using a single slide in another Stor...
7 years ago
TegOldAccount Griffiths
Hi, I am amazed that this is still an issue with Storyline. It has dogged me through all versions and having used other applications that have a similar functionality...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Beaudoin
I'm capturing some text in text entry boxes and storing the text in variables.  When I write those variables to a text box later using %variablename%, it's reformattin...
7 years ago
Marianne Goossens
After reading the following descriptions, I am still ussure which option I should choose for my SL360 presentations: HTML5/Flash or Flash/HTML5.  Does it make a differ...
7 years ago
Melanie Osaki
When importing a wav or an mp3 file into Storyline, I get error message "An error occurred while importing this file.  Slide1.wav does not appear to be a supported aud...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beverly Furtado
Hi i'm feeling really frustrated with a simple thing like screen recording: 1. When i open the project i want to record and click 'insert' then 'record screen' it jus...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez