Last Post Replies
Janice Simonds
I have a short term project requiring a French (French-Quebec) speaking Storyline developer. Any referrals?
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fabienne Sauvage
Good Afternoon, Hope you are fine. 2 questions about quiz : 1) matching question : how can I increase the font letter for the answer ?... I tried without successful ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kita White
Hello, I have a picture on my slide that I want to appear when the timeline ends. (It's a next button). It starts with the state "hidden". and has the object trigger o...
7 years ago
By Bryony Upton
riccardo maestri
hi,   i backuped a course in moodle created by articulate storyline that included some pdf file as attached. after a restore activity, pdf file are not available! why?
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Natallia Robertson
I am trying to work out how you can send a user back to the content where they can find the answer to a question they got wrong, when they select the submit button. I...
7 years ago
By Natallia Robertson
Chie F
Hello, Attached file has two scenes and I set triggers to jump a slide to next. However, I checked the preview and 1st slide will not jump to 2nd slide, though it wor...
7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Kim Tuohy
Hi community, I have a published course that sits on a client's public website (Sharepoint 2010). We are not able to get the course to run successfully on iPads. We g...
7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Marguerite Wilson
I am creating training for typing notes (entering into a system) while on a phone call, so the caller can receive a receipt number before the call is finalised. I am u...
7 years ago
By Marguerite Wilson
Monica Hill
I am trying to ensure that a new web resource we are developing is accessible. Part of the course uses presentations, activities etc. made in Articulate Storyline 2. T...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Des Butler
Hi everyone I have a project that has a series of separate groups of 10 quizzes. I've set the pass mark for each at 8/10. I'd like to add a reward for anyone getting ...
7 years ago
By Des Butler
British School of English / English360
Hi, we are just about to invest in a platform with Scorm 2004. First of all, is it compatible with AStoryline 360? Further, what data is exported? For instance, can we...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amos Stark
Markers in Storyline 360 have an Animate Pulse option which is really useful because it shows that they are 'clickable'. Is there a trick to make other objects such a...
7 years ago
By Amos Stark
Jenny James
Does anybody know how I can add an additional item to a survey? It seems at the moment to only have A-J and would like to add an extra row.  
7 years ago
By Jenny James
Rachel Fredell
Please help. Articulate is not letting me save a project. I am getting several error messages the first is 'Compress Length Mismatch' and the second is 'Parent Contain...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Whitney Lowe
I just started a trial version of Storyline 360 to evaluate if I want to migrate from SL2. I have a number of projects that have videos in them that don't play on Appl...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Yogev Grinberger
Hi. I am trying to install Articulate storyline on an offline computer. i installed the adobe flash player 24 before but when i starting the setup i am getting the fo...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Hinchliffe
Hi, I am looking to find out if the numbers that are assigned to the menu slides (e.g. 1.1, 1.2 etc.) can be changed to Arabic numbers in Storyline 2? Any help would ...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Edwards
Hi everybody, I'm relatively new to Storyline so still trying to work a few things out... I'm trying to create a very basic scrollbar of my own style which runs horiz...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Greg Loehr
Hi, My course and quiz properly register with my LMS when the course is done on the desktop computer. But when the course and quiz are completed on the iPad using Saf...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
HSE 1 HealthStaffEd
Hi all,  I have been experiencing issues with makers in Safari with Storyline 360. If a slide has multiple markers and when you try to click on any one for the first ...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet