Last Post Replies
Dushyant kumar
We are facing a letter spacing issue within the word in stroyline2. We have tried following points: 1)      Tried different font-families but the issue remains. The c...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lewis Ward
Hi, As many of you are aware full screen functionality disappears when you embed a video from sites such as Vimeo into Storyline 2 and upload it to your LMS, SCORM cl...
over 7 years ago
By Lewis Ward
Mark Neder
Has anybody figured out how to access the 1.3 million images, videos, and icons that Articulate is including with the 360 subscription.  These are different from the t...
over 7 years ago
Amy Rice
I have a short course followed by a single acknowledgement question at the end that basically says, Yes, I understand. I have it set up for Pass/Fail based on the quiz...
over 7 years ago
Christopher Danello
I have a course where two separate "Pick One" slides each have a single radio button where a second button submits results to a single result slide. The first slide w...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Coral Shanahan
I am creating storyline 2 examples for an online portfolio. I have a portfolio on  Weebly, but it doesn't seem to support Storyline2.  I am at a loss as to which host ...
over 7 years ago
By Coral Shanahan
Jesse Kramer
I have about 20 squares on a slide and I want to change thier initial state to hidden. Is there a quick and easy way to change thier state or do I need to go through t...
over 7 years ago
By Tom Adams
Ann Carson
When I import a pptx file, the audio for each slide doe not come with it.   The article at https://articulate.com/support/article/m4a-audio-files-in-powerpoint-arent...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ryan Rhoads
Can someone tell me if there is a maximum slide height in Articulate 360, and if so, what the maximum slide height would be?
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Timothy Coyle
Can anybody point me to the right resource to have custom feedback according to which answer was chosen? Ideally, I'd like the answer to submit when chosen without th...
over 7 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Aya Port
Hello, I have a quiz with different types of questions and I'm trying to make sure all of them report correctly to the LMS (Moodle 3.1) so that facilitators can see w...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Duncan Rogers
I recently downloaded the trial version of storyline and everytime I try to install the program it says 'install failed Error: 80070642'
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy Parish
Am I forgetting how to do this, or does this functionality no longer exist? I know it did once, because I've done it.  However, I can't seem to recreate the effect. ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lisa Phillips
Is there a way to animate a line so it appears to be drawing a path that isn't straight? I typically use the wipe animation on lines that I draw that go from one side ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Austin Thomas
Hi, I have a scenario where when I run a quiz in the LMS, if someone answers it wrong, I want to take them to a specific slide in my Storyline course where the explan...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nick Garratt
Hi all,  I am currently working on a voiced over course which I am recording my voice and the screen using articulate. My Issue is that the audio changes volume by it...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Yasmine Benamrane
Hi everyone, I need your help. I added a slider in my training developed on Storyline 2 and I have the following issue: When I preview the slide, the slider is wor...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Paula DeYoung
Hi all - I've created a drag/drop with a custom SUBMIT button and Invalid Answer layer.  While testing the activity, I noticed that the SUBMIT button works only once....
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lisa Carreiro
I am new to Storyline 2 and a a Storyline project produced by a developer for my company and when I try to open the project in Storyline 2, I receive a message that St...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
michael roddick
Hello, I wasn't able to find any information on customizing the tab order on master slides, I have many elements that are included and no way to remove them from the ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer