Last Post Replies
Danielle Halpin
Hello Community! I work for an exceptional company that creates US work-from-home based job opportunities. We are on the move, successful and growing! The best part i...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Keith Lillico
I recently upgraded my computer and installed Storyline 2. After I installed it, all of the tool bars,time line, triggers etc, are huge.... leaving almost no working s...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robert Sims
Hi I have created a layered slide where I have had to add an additional slide to what was inserted.  I did this by duplicating the last slide.  What has happened thou...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Sims
Gustaf Sylvin
Hi all. Is it possible to control embedded videos in ST? If I add videos to two separate layers and control the layers with two buttons, both videos will play simultan...
over 7 years ago
By Gustaf Sylvin
Ari Avivi
Hello all, Here is my challenge.  I have four layers being triggered by dropping a shape onto another shape.  Each layer has its own drop shape, but they are all bein...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Mary Field
I've created a motion path for an object.  Now I want the object to toggle back and forth between the original position and the new position.  How can I do that? Mary
over 7 years ago
By Mary Field
Danielle Lucas
Hello lovely community, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I have one slide in a rather large module created in Storyline 360 which we can't seem to work out ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Angela Oleksiak
Hoping this makes sense.  I have 3 slides where I have a link that takes the learner to an external website.  When I (the only person with Storyline on her PC) view th...
over 7 years ago
By Angela Oleksiak
Angela Oleksiak
If you use Relias, I have several questions for you.  So far, it does not seem very compatible with Storyline, which is a major dissapointment for me since the functio...
over 7 years ago
By Angela Oleksiak
Stefano Todaro
Hi, You have provided the ability to save a Articulate 360 files in SL2 format in any way? Opening a file from A360 I can update the file automatically! I hope ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Bod News
Hello, I would like a checkmark to appear and stay on the main slide once the layer is over. I use the hover state to go to the layer and I don't know how to get the ...
over 7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Lisa Heyden
I've been doing e-learning modules in Storyline 2 where a video is embedded. The user is prevented from scrubbing forward in the video by an invisible rectangle placed...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kelly-Anne Slatton
Alright, super unimportant question, but no one in my office can figure it out and we are now quite perplexed. On the pricing page, https://articulate.com/pricing, why...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly-Anne Slatton
Pierre Sosa
Hey everybody, So I've developed a beautifully functioning, intense course that is very numbers driven for an engineering application. There are a series of slides ac...
over 7 years ago
By Pierre Sosa
Cheryl Phelps
Hi, I created a project and saved it back in November. I was trying to open it today in Storyline 2, but I get an error saying that it cannot be opened because it was...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sam Carter
This project has 10 question banks, 2 questions per bank.  When in a quiz question using FIND to search for a word.  FIND won't leave the current question. Sam
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laura D
Is there a way to change the size of the step-by-step video slides.  I cannot get the video Option menu for these slides, and I would like to decrease the amount of ma...
over 7 years ago
By amy young
Dawn Chamberlin
I created a custom button on the Failed layer (Close) and Success layer (Submit)of the Results slide.  The results are reading / scoring correctly and the custom butto...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Laurel Schulert
This slide functions as the "home menu" in my course. Users can select each customer in any order, view that customer's module, and then they return to this home menu ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Natalie Phillps
I've used Storyline before and I've never had any problems with publishing, so I don't know why any form of publishing (including running previews) either don't comple...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie