Last Post Replies
Annabelle André
Hi everyone, I have published my project and when I go on the html link, I can't view the hyperlinks in Resources tab.  I've seen the other issues but they were all ...
over 7 years ago
By Annabelle André
Annabelle André
Hi everyone! I'm having quite an issue here and I've tried all the methods that I knew of and searched for but it's still not working. I want to hide a picture and I...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Geraldine Follmer
Cher Storyline Peeps I am wondering if there is a way to hide the playbar/seekbar in an audio enabled course in the quiz section - assuming that the quiz is not a sep...
over 7 years ago
By Geraldine Follmer
Maria Pappas
Hello, I accidentally recorded something in test mode...and I need it in step by step mode. Is there anyway I can correct this? 
over 7 years ago
By Maria Pappas
David strzalkowski
Hello and Good Afternoon, I am using Cue Points to stop a video and display multiple choice questions.  The video continues once a correct answer is provided.  The go...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Timothy Phillips
I have created a Quiz bank followed by a results page, inside my Storyline project. I want to set triggers to send the user to an alternative page when they fail the q...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Lida Maarry
Hello, I 'm trying to create a slide using the freeform question, on which the user completes several text entry boxes with right and /or wrong answer, only 1 text en...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rik van der Wardt
Hey all, When I publish a course and play it through an LMS I encounter a problem with movies when watching the course in Google Chrome browser. It seems that movies ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alexa Angell
How do I figure out what the advertised end user system requirements should be for a Storyline 360 file that's published for LMS (SCORM 1.2)?
over 7 years ago
By Alexa Angell
Brande Morrison
Hello!  I have a game where learners need to locate objects in a room and click on them in any order. Once they've located the item, I want the visited state of that ...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Geoff Rankins
Hi I have a number of resources I want to make available to delegates. I've attached them to the story using the Resources tab under the Player. They are all PDFs. W...
over 7 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Chris Barnett
Can anyone else replicate this issue in SL2 (and the solution I only identified through painful and tedious experimentation)?   Zoom regions do not behave as expected...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Tina Brown
Hi all! I'm building a multiple response quiz question and I've hit a road block. Looking at my Before Check Box screen shot, you can see the available answers to my q...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
David Mitchell
Hi, we are investigating uploading all of our training videos to Vimeo (because of the extra privacy settings - we prefer vimeo to youtube), then embedding them into o...
over 7 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
RussTech RussTech
I am switching to a new computer at work and I have downloaded Storyline 2 onto the new device. It is asking for a License Code. I have already Uninstalled the program...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brandon Horn
Hello,  After publishing a course in Articulate 360 spacing breaks are occurring. When I preview it everything looks fine but after publishing there will be random sp...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carrie Miller
Hello- I have a video in my course that is approximately 16 minutes.   It runs fine in the preview, and through HTML after publishing, but when playing in our LMS vie...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Els Vandenberghe
Hi, How can I prevent the Completion status in the LMS to jump to 'Complete' as soon as a course has been fully seen? The course has no quiz included. We have added J...
over 7 years ago
By Paul Schneider
Kristy Moede
We have some classes that feature several large videos that when published play just fine on all browsers on PCs, and on ipads, but with android- the timeline moves li...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jeannie Jurado
Greetings, I have a short quiz that I do not need to track in a LMS, but would like to upload to SharePoint. I see that I can publish to web, which is great; however,...
over 7 years ago
By Jeannie Jurado