Last Post Replies
Melanie  Benoit
Hi everyone,  the  computer where the program was download is out of duty! Is it possible to load it to another comupter? I have only one licence.    thanks!!
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mike Holland
I am trying to build a 14 scene course where the learner can complete as many scenes as they have time for, close out and continue at a later date. There are quizzes a...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Joe Loree
I have a module with three Matching Drop-down 1 questions. In all three cases, the slide opens to show answer choices in the combo boxes instead of -Select-, as it sho...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Trummer
I have a course I am creating in Articulate 360 with multiple translated language options. The learner will select their language, and then be presented with a transla...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
Some users report that after answering a question, returning to the answered question using the previous button shows the question with the SUBMIT and not the NEXT/PRE...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
P M
Does that make sense? :). Functionally I want the user to be forced to view the slide until the audio completes but also be able to return to the slide and not be forc...
7 years ago
By Joseph Ferraro
John Kluxen
I have a question about nomenclature. When storyboarding courses for articulate developers, I don't know whether to use the term screens or frames. They seem to use th...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ari Avivi
Can anyone figure out what the problem is. There are four hot spots that with a check mark that switches from hidden to normal.  It works fine on my locally published...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ayesha S
Dear all, I've been using Storyline for over a year now and have never faced issue similar to what I'm facing now. I started using Storyline on Windows 8.1. It was on...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Titia Van Roy
Hello I created a fancy resultslide based on some examples I got from here, but everytime someone clicks on the "review results" button, it adds points to the results...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christa Furtmüller
Hello everybody, I have the problem, that whenever I click on a slide the keyboard of the iPad is shown and you have to click it away every single time. Has anybody ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Reji Raj KK
Greetings E-Learning heroes, I would like to know about any institution/centers in INDIA - Bangalore that offers ID course or certification. Or are there any reliabl...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hannah Depaoli
Hello everyone, I'm almost done with creating a new articulate training for our company and now face the following problem: I want articulate to track the learning p...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Marcos Dutra
Hi, I want to develop a project with a series of full screen videos, one in each slide. Above the video, I need to display text that appear and disappear with time, b...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lianne Zitzelsberger
Does anyone know how to set the font size in the master slide template?   Thanks
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gergana Ivanova
Hello   I am doing screen recording that I save as step-by-step recording in try mode.  That normally works just fine if the recording contains mouse clicks.  However...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melissa Wray
I'm having an issue with the tab order of my slides - when I press the tab key, the focus is not following the tab order, default or custom. It's tabbing in an altoget...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Walston
Ok, I have a sound issue with Storyline output for my web site (tested both in Web output and LMS Tin Can output, plus in LearnDash too). I output HTML5 only.  I outp...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cassandra Lux
Hello community, I built my own collapsible menu (inspired by Jeff Kortenbosch's mobile menu) in Storyline 2. Now that I'm working in Storyline360, a collapsible menu...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cheryl Daubney
Hi all I have been asked to create a learning styles e-learning programme that will allow a learner to find out what their learning style is by adding up their respons...
7 years ago
By Erin Barta