Last Post Replies
Michelle Schumacher
Hello, All.  I am new to the community and the field and I am seeking some newbie navigational guidance.  I watched an excellent how to build an online portfolio webin...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Field
I am working on a project where I have downloaded images from a subscription service.  As I understand it I am obliged to show attributions for each image.  Does anybo...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Camille Goodwin-Boyd
Help, I can't seem to be able to publish my project in a manner that works.  I have read and read and viewed video, and learning aids but I'm not able to actually publ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nalin Dubey
is it possible to set a password for a published course through Storyline? Fellow users must have seen a similar feature in Adobe Captivate, would be nice if this is p...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Terri Merrill
I'm trying to figure out...Was there an enhancement? Last year I was publishing files as HTML only (not HTML5 because it was giving me problems with our IE browser). N...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rodney Faulkner
Hi, hoping you can help me work out what i've done wrong.  In my courses I use a slide before the results slide because our LMS (SAP LSO) records as passing when you l...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gavin Nesom
A contractor left us a few months ago, but was able to teach me in just a few hours how to use Storyline to insert a link to a video, add a few wrapper pages and creat...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Parashuram Vhaval
Hello there, I'm publishing my story to LMS Scorm1.2 package. But in final output I found that my EXIT button is not working at all. I tried both exit course trigger a...
over 7 years ago
By Anagha Krishnan
Akram Pasha
Graphics: Select multiple activity. On selection of any item will move it to the shelf above. Shelf has empty space for learner to select the correct op...
over 7 years ago
By Akram Pasha
Frances Jones
Hi elearning gurus, I am creating a compliance activity that educates educational trainers about the professional competencies they need to prove in order to remain as...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Mary Field
Does anybody have ideas about how to make my text boxes look more elegant?  I've tried giving them shadows and 3D treatments and so on but I want it to look crisp and ...
over 7 years ago
By Mary Field
Skip Hagan
So, what happens, now? Are we going to be ratcheted into buying a 360 subscription? I've got Articulate Studio and Storyline 2. Are they going to die and force us int...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
M. Bosscher
When I try to export the translation document I get the following "blank" error message. I am not working over  a network. I have asked several of my coworkers to expo...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Crisa McCarty
Participating in the Weekly Challenges is confusing for me. I regularly see what people have created and am inspired. But I miss when that challenge comes out, the sla...
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Julie Stelter
Hi all, I'm looking for a recommended video resolution for Storyline 2. Does one exist? Cheers, Julie
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melissa Wagner
I am having a problem with my quiz question slides with hotspots and invisible buttons to walk a new user through a software program.  Even though I have turned off th...
over 7 years ago
By Melissa Wagner
Poonam Kumar
Greetings. I am a designer at a university that uses Instructure Canvas as our LMS. After publishing and embedding the interaction I created into a page on Canvas usin...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vijaya Ratna
Hello,  I am creating quizzes within Articulate Storyline and would like the quiz results to go directly to our LMS quiz results. Our LMS is Desire2Learn. I heard abo...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tara Laughlin
Hey everyone, New to Storyline (using 360), and I have what is probably a dumb question.  When a user clicks the submit button (let's say on an essay question): 1) W...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anneke Garcia
Hi friends - I'm having a weird problem and I'm not sure if it's anything anyone else using Storyline has had issues with or if it's something in my LMS. I am creatin...
over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet