Last Post Replies
Connor Tunney
Hello I have a problem I'm only encountering in Firefox. I have a text entry field you will see in the attachment below labeled "Help 1". The input is referenced in a ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carol O'Sullivan
Hi, our company has just provided some of us with Articulate 360 licences. I attended one of the Articulate Live webinars and I understood that I would also be able to...
over 7 years ago
By Carol O'Sullivan
Mysag
Does any one know how to implement shell method in articulate storyline?
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Randall Sauchuck
I am having issues making the sidebar behave properly in HTML5. We are delivering lessons on the iPad. The lessons have no menu but whenever we output the course the m...
over 7 years ago
Arnaud Caderas
Hey there, I am a Storyline newbie and I would like to dislay in a Storyline 2 many survey slides, but each one displaying many open or drop down questions. For inst...
over 7 years ago
By Mehdi BEAUXIS-AUSSALET
John Walston
We've created a course in Storyline 2 and are building a subscription Wordpress site (using WooCommerce memberships) and are using LearnDash and Uncanny Tin Can API.  ...
over 7 years ago
By John Walston
Ivan Noel
I have a bunch of motion paths on the base layer <aircraft moving around> which show three levels of turbulence.  A question <text box> pops up <located...
over 7 years ago
By Ivan Noel
Dennis Gordin
We have a course with question banks and results slides for nine languages. According to our LMS provider only the English version appears to be passing the score. Ha...
over 7 years ago
By Steve Wooten
Thomas Kaeslin
Hi all, When I start a x.story file, created by Storyline 360 a few weeks ago from a college I get a notice: "Missing Fonts: Adobe Gothic Std B". When I see unter fon...
over 7 years ago
Sally Milford
Hi, how can I ensure tracking is saved and I get a welcome back message? I have published a course as TinCan and it launches correctly on the LMS. But I never get a 'w...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
John Coetzer
Hello, I have created a course within storyline 2 and one of the questions asks to check the four correct check boxes out of seven check boxes. Is there any way to lim...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rebecca Kenyon
One of my screens has 13 tabs, each of which must be viewed by the learner before she can advance to the next slide.   The tabs reside on the base layer. Clicking a t...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Katie Stripe
Apologies if I have missed a post but I am not sure how to articulate my question. Traditionally I store extra information on layers behind 'info' buttons which are s...
over 7 years ago
By Katie Stripe
Bruce French
As above. It's a choose two question but I cant get it to stop after two selections. Any help appreciated.    
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Gareth Smith
Hi All I am currently building a course which uses the drag and drop interaction to create a game. At the start of the game user get an amount of chips to use. After ...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Michael Long
If one does not have a screen reader, is there a quick way to test alt tags without software installation? Also, I have read that whatever label appears in the timeli...
over 7 years ago
By Kuriko A
rob selman
I have set a trigger on my main menu page to show a layer when the timeline reaches a time point on the slide. This is all fine and once the layers have been viewed th...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Sheri Schaffer
Do you include any kind of a student guide in your online courses?  It's difficult to do in Storyline 2 as you can't just print out each slide and create notes pages f...
over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Michelle Chalkly
Hi, I am creating a document that needs to be accessible for the visually impaired. I know that I need to add Alt Text to assist in this, however I cannot find anywhe...
over 7 years ago
By Kuriko A
jeremy pearce
I have created a custom button using a image (.png file format), and set up a trigger to jump to a specific scene when clicked. I am now trying to write ALT- Text for ...
over 7 years ago
By Kuriko A