Last Post Replies
Carol Davis
I'd like to make my Storyline course available on Blackboard Learn. Can you tell me how to publish for Learn and how to upload/insert. Learn asks for a URL and what I'...
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mark Ramsey
We have a client that gives us instructional videos in MP4 format. However, the audio in his files are very quiet. I would like to figure out a solution to making his ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gulch Design Nashville
I uninstalled from one computer and installed to a new computer. The .exe file installed, I clicked it and it installed a 360 icon to my desktop. But when I click that...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
ahssan moshref
This is part of a previous problem that i have not been able to find a solution for.  I am trying to animate a plane ( as a compass) when hovering over a button. I wa...
over 7 years ago
By ahssan moshref
Sherri West
Hello, I have to develop a quiz with multiple answers that require multiple responses.  For example, if user clicks A, B and D, they receive a response specific to th...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anne HOUSSEAU
Hi, The course built with Storyline 2 includes 28 MP4 videos (tutorials) in various layers. Depending on computers, the flash player scrashes at differents moments, ...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
MaNaCHa R
Chayuch (Greetings)! I have imported different template quizzes into an existing scene/course before deciding which quiz to modify. When  doing so, each template add...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ray Handley
When closing Storyline (latest update) it hangs and does not close at all (like the old frozen screen of death). Just want to ask the community if anyone has had exper...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
IT Support
Hi guys! I'm trying to add a time delay on a button but I want this delay to only start when the previous button was pressed and not when the slide starts and I am no...
over 7 years ago
By Luke Benfield
Dana Freeman
Hi there, I received an error message from 360 that it couldn't save my file after I'd imported it and been working on it for awhile. And of course, there's a deadline...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lauren Parker
Hi! I'm using the third option presented in this article to create my closed captions, and I'm having trouble with the text variable reference. I set the text referenc...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
noorzeyhan mohamed
Hi all, I have enquiries regarding publishing the content.  I have a module that consist of video and quiz in it. The video was recorded and the format is mov if I'm...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tim Ivanic
Hi community, I am creating a module currently where I demonstrate certain steps in a software and then I would like the users to try themselves. Works fine for the s...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carla Segurola
Hello, forum. I'm using Articulate Storyline 2 and have built an online security course. I have two different forms I want to upload and want to configure each so that...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ben Hunter
If you've tried Storyline 360, what’s your favorite new Storyline 360 feature?
over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tom Hadley
How to open "old" SL2 files in New  360 ??. There is no menu item  on the welcome screen ? Only new project, Record screen and Import (does not have Storyline as an op...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tommy Yong
Hi, I have been reading around the forums but cannot seem to get a proper solution for this. I uploaded a module onto my LMS and there seems to be rather slow loading ...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chase Lawrence
We have several storyline modules in our LMS, all are optimized for mobile view.  They all play fine without any issues on an iPad, PC, Mac...but we keep having issues...
over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Joe Turi
Dear All, I'm trying to create a question where the user will need to get 11 correct answers by typing in the answers in any order they like. However, 2 of these 11 a...
over 7 years ago
By Joe Turi
Michael Ambech
Hi everyone,   I ran out of tables I could smash my head into, so here goes: I'm currently working on a topic where I want to allow the user to explore (avoiding li...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer