Last Post Replies
Andrew Dunn
I would like to be able to change the column headings in a Moodle SCORM interactions report exported to Excel. I created the SCORM in Storyline 2. The column headings ...
almost 8 years ago
By Andrew Dunn
Tiara CC
Help! I need a song in all slides!!
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Linda Gasaway
One of my stakeholders (attorneys) has requested a "time left to completion" within a course that plays through with no options to stop for engagement activities.  The...
almost 8 years ago
By Linda Gasaway
Travis Mitchell
We have several modules for our online course on articulate-online.com that are in need of updating, but the developer we worked with to build the modules and that pub...
almost 8 years ago
By Travis Mitchell
Erin Mahabir
Hi Heroes!! I have a drag n drop question I need help on... I would like the learner to drag the trainer to the correct spot in the room.  I built the question first ...
almost 8 years ago
By Erin Mahabir
Kevin Brake
Hi All, I have embedded a html page into an Articulate Storyline 2 Slide. I can tab without issue to all objects on the screen.  That is until reaching the embedded ...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Richard Skidmore
Hi Guys, A quick one - I'm trying to insert a button with the trigger to print the screen of the current slide. I'm using "execute javascript" trigger with the jav...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Debra Beach
We are in the process of creating two interactive tutorials for a state client, which has quite a bit content on options for HS Career Tech students to earn college cr...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Edward Springer
By default, and company policy, our LMS is accessed using IE 11. We have some courses that contain links to outside web sites to view videos on thosw web sites. We are...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen Phelps
How do I generate a pre-assessment score and a separate post-assessment score within the same Storyline file, and report both scores to the LMS?
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicola Scott
Hi all, I just installed the latest version of storyline only to find it is running extremely slowly so much so that I cannot work with it at the moment. I have trie...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Edward Hoke
So I am curious since I know Articulate monitors this board: What does it really take for the company to act on feature requests? Are the forms "hot air", or are the...
almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Laura Mittelsteadt
I am using the quiz question template slide with data entry.  I want the state of the slide to return to the original (data entry field blank) if the user inputs the w...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Kristie mubarak
I followed a great tutorial to publish to CD and load to google drive, but for every course it gets about 3 frames in and locks up. Is it me? Any ideas on how to fix w...
almost 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Pierre Jouan
Hello, I'd like some items on Master Slide to be freely movable by users, a bit like placeholders do. I've gome some picture icons that sometimes need to be moved up...
almost 8 years ago
By Pierre Jouan
Megan Morgan
I created a venn diagram activity to educate our new members about the three entities of our organization. Once each circle of the venn diagram is clicked/visited I wa...
almost 8 years ago
By Russell Killips
Sean Ludlam
Hello all, I am working on a project that allows people to complete a self-assessment and then email the results to their managers. The result slide consists of ...
almost 8 years ago
By Sean Ludlam
Mike F
I have a SL course with a single .mp4 file. After publishing the course, the "story_content" folder contains 8 .mp4 files. All of them of the same video. I deselected ...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Demick
I would like to add realistic practice scenarios in to a course. Is there a way to create interactivity within a course in which the user would press a key on keyboard...
almost 8 years ago
By Russell Killips
Artem Ismailov
Hello everybody, I'm creating a "try me" mode part of my E-learning module, and I'm searching for the option to use custumiezed buttons without showing the "Try Again...
almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie