Last Post Replies
Think Up Consulting
Having scrollbar issues on an iPad (mobile safari). We are using a scrollbar to house our captions, and the one finger scrolling is suboptimal. We've done a lot of tro...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sam Carter
Anyone have a tidy solution to display the NOTES for a slide that is lightboxed? Sam
8 years ago
Patrick  Vitrano
When I import previously completed power points into Storyline it is taking a long time. Is this more to do with the software or pc specs?
8 years ago
Mark Matson
We are putting our Medication exam for all new hires into our LMS using Storyline... anyone have any thoughts on how to "bookmark" a question so that if the user doesn...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Alvaro Masis
I have 2 "paths" so to say on a course I have developed where the user has to chose between 2 options (Slide 1.3-MANUAL or CardReader CH1)to see how a specific system ...
8 years ago
By Alvaro Masis
Kathy Sui
Problems solved. Thanks for all your help.
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mike VanNorman
See screenshot: Accented characters get imported as their html codes. Any idea how to avoid this?? I see that this was discussed but never resolved earlier: Same I...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kyle Powers
I have set up a course player to include a menu and the search feature. I don't want to include quiz slides in the menu. However, can I block quiz slides from displayi...
8 years ago
By Kyle Powers
Content Developer
Hi everyone, italian Storyliner here. I have been lurking this useful forum for a while, and using Storyline for few months with some good projects going on. I have ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tammy Wise
I have created a quiz where each question pertains to a different category.  Each category is a quiz result slide where it totals the selected questions.  I have put i...
8 years ago
Franco Franco
Hello We are having  problems with many courses already published with booth Articulate and Storyline 2 when using IE 11 to view them. We tried Chrome and is working...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Keith Kemsley
I've done some homework on this, but I thought I might write a quick post to see if someone has a quick answer. Here's what's happening... 1. Publish Storyline course...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rod Schmidt
I have a requirement to add headers and footers to our e-learning products outside of the learning content. Prior to using Storyline, we were using a Flash interface ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darla Vipond
Is there a way to set a numeric entry field so that it does not show a 0 before you enter a number in the field?  I would like the field to be blank.
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stan Guthrie
Storyline 2 was working fine last week on some other porjects - this morning I went in to update a question on a project that is in Storyline 2 - last change to this w...
8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Richard Williams
Hi, I hope this hasn't been asked before. I did a basic search with no results. I am trying to re-size the jigsaw pieces for the matching quiz. I'd imagine there wou...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gabrielle Parle
Hi, I cannot work out when I would use automatically decide in the Slide properties. What should I expect to happen if I select this option? thanks Gabrielle
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Jordan
Hi I have  topics in my menu of which some topics have more than one slide. When the user views the first slide the topic is highlighted in the menu. However when the...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Barnett
New to using lightboxes, but am doing so to enable learners to revisit a content slide after answering a quiz question: the Correct and Incorrect layers of the quiz-qu...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Erin S
Hi, I created a 6-section scenario based course which allows the user to choose the path they will take. Each scenario is a multiple choice quiz question that will res...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie