Last Post Replies
Rebecca Walsh
hello - have published .story file for web but the external url links do not work in the story.html but do work in the _html5 version. Any advice?  
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Peter Kvamme
I created a simple project featuring different clips of a video on each slide.  The story.html file works as intended using Chrome but not any other browser I tried.  ...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Clint Clarkson
Good Day! Is it possible to restrict a learner from moving to the next stop on a slider until audio and/or animations have played? Thanks! CC
8 years ago
By Clint Clarkson
Christian Maegaki
Hello everyone, I published a HTML5 assessment and it works fine when I see it in the horizontal view. If I put the iPad in the vertical position, it does not accept ...
8 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Tazeem Khan
Hello Everyone, I am quite new to storyline. Have developed a course using storyline 2. It consist of multiple videos(around 32) in all. Now the issue is when the cou...
8 years ago
Juraidah J
When we have uploaded our storyline into our LMS, we would like to have a Pause button so the participant can pause the presentation whenever they are interrupted or t...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Mary Field
I am quite happy using Storyline but one of my customers wants me to use Adobe Captivate.  I've downloaded a trial version just to evaluate whether or not is it better...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Juraidah J
After uploading the training presentation into LMS, how can we off the audio if not needed. 
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shirena Vasan
Hi, We have published a number of courses on Articulate Storyline however the audio does not play on ipads/iphones.  Any advice on why this is and how to fix it? It w...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jacque Bieber
I am interested in using Storyline 2 to build software simulations. I'm wondering if anyone has examples of this that they could share.
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kenneth Dyer
I have a course that needs to run with a timer counting up informing the learner of how long they are in the course (they are required to be in this course for 90 minu...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rachel Cannon
Hello, elearning folks! I have a client who uses published Web files (instead of publishing for LMS) when uploading short activities created in Storyline to their LMS...
8 years ago
By Rachel Cannon
Srinivas T
Hi guys, Recently, i created a course in articulate storyline with drag and drop quizzes. When i try to drag the option in my tablet, the screen itself moving and i tr...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
James Grayson
Hi, I've noticed a bug whereby certain text strings in a Storyline course don't get exported from Storyline to the translation file. I have slides where I change the ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
David Thompson
Hi I am trying to create an offline course using publish to CD. The course runs fine in google chrome but in ie11 all i get is the spinny thing and it never starts. Go...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
tom fermier
I downloaded a free template of a memory card game.  I have about 11 of these games (mostly) completed in individual files. I'd like to connect all of them. I th...
8 years ago
By tom fermier
Gary Wong
I have already created my presentation and published it in Storyline.   When I published, I used the Web, HTML5 Option, Articulate Player and offline selections. If I ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Gornalle
Hi Recording device is not letting me change the mic??  it has defaulted back to the lap top mic and wont allow me to change any ideas why ??    
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lu Chen
Hello! I'm localizing a course into various languages and we are experiencing issues with Hindi, Thai and Arabic. For Hindi and Thai, there are corruptions appearing ...
8 years ago
steff forbes
Hi, I was wanting to know if it is possible to embed a Touchcast video into Storyline 2 as a lightbo slide?  I have added the embed code but even when published, the v...
8 years ago