Last Post Replies
Erich Renken
Our team has been using Storyline for a few years, but a "mobile first" mandate is forcing us to evaluate your competitors.  Thanks to Arlyn Asch for providing the "D...
8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lawrence Tagrin
I would like to know how to provide closed-captions for videos inserted into Storyline.  I can do open captions, but that will be wasteful for those who do not want or...
8 years ago
By Ryan DeWitt
Mark Gretzinger
Hey Storyliners, I created a simple JS powered proof of concept that gets the total sum of 3 number variables, calculates the percentage that sum is of a maximum valu...
8 years ago
By Tracy Carroll
Mark Otley
Hello is there any way I can make the next button only available after the candidate has hovered over the images...I have attached the file so you can see what I mean ...
8 years ago
By Mark Otley
Ernest Koh
Hi, I am new to Articulate Storyline 2, in fact i just started playing around with the program today and it is fun! I was just wondering, how do i import the icon se...
8 years ago
By Ernest Koh
Pär Johansson
Hey! I use Storyline 2 and want to create a drag and drop question with several objects, lets say 4 pieces, to be drawn to several drop-places. What I want is an obje...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Beth McGoldrick
I have captured a screencast. I want the screencast to freeze or pause when it's done. I put in a trigger to pause the media when it completes, but that didn't work. W...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mikael Bergvall
Hi, i have tried to set a password in Storyline for the users. It works if you have a password in the default value field. But i want the admin to be able to change th...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Leslie Scarpace
OK - I'm missing it. How do I get the templates to work in my project? I can't preview them at all once they are downloaded. They show up in my project as a slide, but...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mark Shepherd
Hello everyone: Was wondering if any of the assembled eLearning Heroes had ever built a project where content was RANDOMLY inserted into a Slide, and if so, what tech...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Kaylie Connolly
I'm creating a quiz and I want part of the question to be bold. I make it bold when I create it, but when I go to see it, it is not bold. I'm using template.
8 years ago
Jason Nissly
What I'd really like to do is have two drop-down menus on a slide.  The user selects one option from each drop-down bar, hits a submit button, and then is taken to a p...
8 years ago
Glenn Feit
Exported video as .mp4 from Final Cut Pro.  Storyline responded not supported format when attempting to insert.  Used a trial version of a video file format converter ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Danielle Daniele
Hello, My client requires HTML5 output for their course. My question is can I create a 508 compliant course, using alternative text and keyboard navigation when the o...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alvaro Masis
I have two "paths" so to say on a course I have developed where the user has to chose between 2 options to see how a specific system works. The thing is I would like t...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Christelle Donaldson
I am fairly new to Storyline, and there is one thing I could not find in the community. If I create a large course, and publish it on the web or my intranet, every tim...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Geoffrey Holmes
I've authored a course that makes extensive use of video alpha channels.  An actor has been "keyed" into a virtual set using flash video with an alpha channel.  It's v...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Caue Santos
Bom Dia, O que eu preciso saber é o que software devo comprar deve se reunir com a minha procura? Eu preciso para desenvolver a formação e-learning internamente, com ...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steve Flowers
Got to playing with grouped / nested animations this weekend while trying to work out more subtle transitions. The figures and example below may be helpful for others ...
8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dawn Clark
Hi there, I'm delivering several storyline episodes to my users that contain a video. I would like to overlay their name on top of the video as it plays. I underst...
8 years ago
By Christie Pollick