Last Post Replies
Graham O'Keeffe
Hi Guys, I am looking for the best way to do the following: 1. Ensuring that the user has to listen to the voice before advancing to the next slide and 2. Disabling...
over 8 years ago
By Graham O'Keeffe
Ahmed Ali
Hi I am preparing a quiz where users need to sort a column on specific text. After typing they can press enter or click filter button. How do I verify whether typed a...
over 8 years ago
By Ahmed Ali
FILIZ AKTAN
Hello everybody, I am creating a module using Articulate Storyline 2 to use in my dissertation. One of my independent variables is learner control. I need to tr...
over 8 years ago
By FILIZ AKTAN
Will Woodard
When I run VMWare Fusion, Windows 10 on my MacBook, and run Storyline, the text is way too small to use. I've tried turing off Retina Display, zooming in on the screen...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Alison Leung
Hi everyone! I'm just getting started in the e-learning / Articulate world, and I was wondering if people had any thoughts on taking an in-person class to learn the so...
over 8 years ago
By Mike B.
Katie Evans
I have an image and am using the spotlight technique (with the transparent frame shape) over an image to display the text that matches the audio. I have a fade in, fad...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Jaanika Hirv
Hi everyone, I have a Storyline course in Russian. The problem is that the text on the resume prompt gets partly cut off . I have used this player in earlier projects...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning! I read some older articles about certain issues with the seekbar pause/continue and thought I'd better check if there's been any updates in Storyline 2....
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Kirsch
Hi, I’m a Storyline 2 newbie. I’m trying to track and store the number of times a user visits a certain slide within my project. I’ve created a variable called “visit”...
over 8 years ago
By Greg Kirsch
Karthik Raghuraman
We are noticing that the exit button is not working on the modules that are published using Articulate Storyline 2 Update 7 when viewing the module on Internet Explore...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessica Luzanilla
I am having difficulty trying to pinpoint what is adding additional height to my .story file in the LMS environment. There seems to be a lot of extra height surroundin...
over 8 years ago
Sareeka Rai
Hi everybody, I am trying to set a "custom completion" for all our modules; we want to set a trigger that forces the LMS to consider the module completed at the ...
over 8 years ago
By Sareeka Rai
Sebastian Boja
Hi everybody! I have a problem with a Header Template, when I remove the Glossary and Resources tab the Header gets thinner.  Someone can help please?
over 8 years ago
By Sebastian Boja
Governance People
I am trying to add some video files to my courses.  Rather than have the videos in the SCORM file, I am trying to have a link in the SCORM and the video hosted and ser...
over 8 years ago
Gulch Design Nashville
For a co-worker who needs Storyline 2 installed on his computer, does buying an additional license entail buying and installing the private user account listed here ht...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amber Gab
Hello All, I'm looking for some creative ideas for these feedback masters. Anyone have any that they really like?    (https://community.articulate.com/series/5/arti...
over 8 years ago
By Amber Gab
claire Flowers
Good Day, Is there a way to disable the timeline function or have it default to a long period of time?  I would like the learner to be able to stay on the slide for a...
over 8 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
Abhishek Roy
Do i have to design my course keeping in mind publishing course for mobile version ? Or Storyline 2 automatically optimizes it for mobile version while publishing ? L...
over 8 years ago
By Abhishek Roy
kylie walliss
We have a course with 4 videos in there which run fine when played in preview. Once it  is published, not all videos play and then jump to the next slide. Does anyon...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
T G
Hello, I am working on some just-in-time training videos for my company. I have been given some MP4 clips and I would like to go into the video and Place Red boxes aro...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie