Last Post Replies
Jasmine Francois
Hello Support Team, We are experiencing some major functionality issues with ASL1 to ASL2 conversion causing drag and drop interactions not to function correctly, and...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Arkadiusz Malkowski
Hi, I have a question. I am publishing materials to html5 and I found the problem. when I turn on "story_html5.html" in Opera 31 - audio missing. The problem occur...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fatima Mansoor
Hi, I am having a slight problem with the variable functionality. My slide has 3 boxes, by clicking on each box a "light box slide" opens up for the learner. I have s...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dave Kraus
I had a very strange problem and it's the first time I've seen it in Storyline. I prepared a 19 slide open enrollment video for one of our clients, saved and publishe...
over 8 years ago
By Dave Kraus
cyndi zanjanchian-collier
Can you create STOP and START button in a Storyline 2 presentation?
over 8 years ago
By cyndi zanjanchian-collier
Leticia Roland
Hey guys, I am trying to embed a video and getting an error that Media failed to load.  The media is in an Asset Library in SharePoint 2013 on premises. The embed ...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dean Ludford
Afternoon, I have multiple overlapping images in my story. I would like the shape I am hovering over to grow in size and appear  completely in front of the other imag...
over 8 years ago
By ASVZ Talentontwikkeling
Kevin Thorn
As a closet animator, the new Motion Path feature introduced with SL2 was the very first thing I tinkered with. While the first model worked well and was okay for a s...
over 8 years ago
By Prafull Raut
Alexander Salas
Hi everyone, Who's hungry? Happy turkey day for those celebrate it!  I'm sharing this @StyleLearn turkey interaction and also attached a pptx for the graphics.  You c...
over 8 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Chuck Jones
I have a client who would like the side panel in the player to be adjustable at runtime - so the learner can hide it and show it at will. I don't see anything to indic...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Rodney Brown
Hi All,   Just a question, has anyone else had an issue with rotating a Ipad air/mini tablet from landscape into portrait mode and losing content from the screen. I ...
over 8 years ago
By Rodney Brown
Gregg Wanciak
I created a template containing several master slides, each containing an image. When I attempt to create a project from the template and choose the slides I want, the...
over 8 years ago
Emma Prophet
Hi there,    One of my SMEs is putting together a large power point that we will be converting and adapting with storyline.  There will be a 200-350 page pdf to acco...
over 8 years ago
By Bill Kelleher
Gail Wingate
Hi, I've created a slide that allows learners to check their knowledge. I did not use the quiz capabilities, I created this from scratch.  On the base layer are four...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
LeAnn Graves
I'm having numerous issues with a course I created in Storyline 2.  Most of the course contains numerous, short MP4 video clips with audio inserted as well.  When I pr...
over 8 years ago
Christina Davis-Luczak
I have a made slide with 12 buttons - I'll refer to this as "main menu".   Button 1 takes users to a quiz question.  Once they answer the question, they return back t...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ed Davis
Is there a way to create a button to appear on slides that allows the student to go back 30 seconds?  In case they're taking notes, and missed something? I realize yo...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Keith K.
I've only started noticing this recently, so it may be an issue with the latest version of desktop Chrome. When I view HTML5 Storyline output, set to scale to browser ...
over 8 years ago
Carla Segurola
Hello. I am working with an online SCORM-compliant learning platform. Can you advise as to advanced tracking features of storyline beyond tracking name and completion...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Nora Barter
I've been really grateful for previous assistance on other areas.  This is a great forum!  This is my first time using a drag and drop scenario in Storyline Version 1....
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick