Last Post Replies
Teresa Donnelly
Can I edit pieces of a video out like I can an audio clip?
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricia Klawitter
So I created a javascript trigger to print a certificate (the last slide), using window.print(); When testing this feature out locally after publishing, it prints what...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandy Mason
Hi I'm using a video as a background and am wondering if this is the reason my project keeps crashing after the 3rd slide (includes 11 layers). The video was a 8 sec...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
StatEase Admin
I have a scenario where I want students to drag clothes out of a closet and into a suitcase.  I want all of the clothes to be draggable, but not all of them to be move...
over 8 years ago
By Muhammad Nurul islam
Erika Kuczysnki
Hello, I am trying to build a specific interaction/quiz question. So far I have attempted to use a freeform drag and drop quiz question with no luck. I am trying to b...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Joseph Conrad
Has this happened to anyone else? I've done a clean reset/reinstall and contacted support, but if anyone here knows something, please share.
over 8 years ago
By Joseph Conrad
Karoline Keyworth
Hello, I published my course with a YouTube video as a web object. When I tested the link in Storyline, the video came up fine. However when I published the course an...
over 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Nawel Taleb
Dear Heroes, Let me start by wishing you well for this new year :) I have recently upgraded Storyline software to version 2. I then openned projects previously desig...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
wael mersal
Hello, sorry for any disturbance ,my name is wael mersal , i am egyptian, i am making a new storyline project and i saw very interesting game on your community site , ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Karyn Aberts
I am working on a course that was imported into Storyline from a power point. Unfortunately the person who created the power point has the title boxes for each slide i...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Nadege B
Hello I've had some trouble with a story I'd like to put online. In this, there are several layers Each of these has a small movie (demo of an application) I set thes...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Megan Morgan
I want to quiz my learner using an acrostic where each answer's first letter is already present. I want them to fill in the blank. I want this to be a graded response ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I have read all the previous discussions on how to integrate jquery in SL, but I have resolved my doubts. I understand the following points: - SL supports jQuer...
over 8 years ago
By Mike B.
Betty Torell
Hello, I need a solution please. I'm reading from 2 years ago, that Storyline builds in room for the player, thus distorting everything you have worked so hard on in P...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Simpson
Hi  I've been trying for a while now. I'd simply like to create a text entry field for an interactive simulation (Try it) in the same way as Jeanette Brooke's has in t...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Suresh Ramamurthi
Hi, We are working with an interactive training modules for our clients. In this, we build and develop the modules to train the learner. In this, we would add a Quiz ...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jeannie Jurado
I need assistance on a trigger that I created that seems to be not working  working. I created an image and added a trigger, so that when the voice over instructs the...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Wojciech Kedzior
Hello, We have a Stroy Line 2 course which contains a group of check boxes.  We've observed that while running  HTML5 on Edge the check box are not click-able.  The s...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Aleyna Krantz
When branching with multiple tests what is the best approach to tracking?  My first thought is to track using number of slides viewed and set to 5/25. Looking for any...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Walden
Hello, Does anyone know, when uploading a powerpoint presentation, how you turn off the automatic slide forwarding function? I want the slides to move manually by th...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie