Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
Hi, Animation by first level paragraph is all very good, but is there any way to control when these animations happen? I want to have the animation synched to voiceov...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Josh Janikowski
I tested my html5 version of my project on an Ipad and it was very slow to respond to any clicks. It took forever to pause and play each slide. along with moving to th...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tania Roy
Hi, Any help to fix the 2nd order bullets? I'm using storyline 2. Please note the difference in 2nd order bullets in the raw file and after publishing.  
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
tom lambro
Hello fellow users and articulate staff members, I have a question for you all. I use pictures rather than buttons to go to next or previous slides. I can even use c...
over 8 years ago
Marlou van Dijck
I have recorded several screenrecordings and inserted them as step-by-step slides in my Storyline file. When a user is looking at a screenrecording I want them to be ...
over 8 years ago
Chris Werstiuk
I have 2 text boxes in the attached project. "On for the first 3 seconds" is on the timeline from 0-3s "On for the second three seconds" is on the timeline from 3-...
over 8 years ago
By Chris Werstiuk
emilie neukirch
Bonjour tout le monde, je ne vois plus ma timeline sur Storyline pendant que je conçois mon module,  savez-vous comment faire pour la faire réapparaitre ? Merci pour...
over 8 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mike B.
Just wondering if this variable is exposed so that I can set it with some javascript code? Thanks!  
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Dave Patton
I am working on a course and trying to add a push transition to all slides to achieve a certain effect. However, on many of my slides the push transition is unavailabl...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Vanessa Alzate
Hi, I have a client who does not want a quiz to be added to the course, they just want a module on their LMS for existing reps to access if they need help with certai...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gack Sokolskiy
If you do exercise NOT CORRECTLY, there is the necessary form . And if you do the exercise CORRECTLY , then immediately goes to the next slide. A must also appear nece...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Benedett
Hi! I am having trouble figuring out exactly all of the places that are telling the Articulate to submit to the gradebook - my intention is that it will only enter whe...
over 8 years ago
By Elizabeth Miles
Melissa Smith
Is there any way to change the font size of the "resources" button on the player? I would like to make it bigger, but I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks! Melissa 
over 8 years ago
riesseg -
Bonjour,   Utilisant Articulate 2, on me demande pour un questionnaire de faire un résultat intermédiaire. Actuellement, lorsque l'on créé une activité, on a la cré...
over 8 years ago
By Valentine REIN
neha Thakkar
facing problem with Multiple choice questions. can anybody help?
over 8 years ago
By neha Thakkar
Ravindra Gardi
Can we make the articulate package is full screen? Actually I have used chromeless played but its taking 10px width and 20px height extra. I want to remove it. Even I ...
over 8 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi
Training Room
Hello all, I have been a long time user of Captivate (last version used 8.0) to build and produce technical training. I have used Studio 9 and SL1 previously for non-...
over 8 years ago
By Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Fazal Khan
Hi,  I am trying to build a drag and drop activity that requires placing a large object and a small object in a box. There are 2 boxes and 4 objects in total. Can any...
over 8 years ago
By Fazal Khan
Josephine Ferguson
Hi Is it possible to convert the recordings made using Storyline into MP4 format? My boss wants me to publish 'just recordings' for now, which people can use while I...
over 8 years ago
By Josephine Ferguson
Sherry Larson
Please help me! I've spent way too many hours trying variations of the same thing and am getting nowhere.   Page Description: For this interaction, the learner has t...
over 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton