Last Post Replies
Paul Ellison
We are building an exam that would require us to disable all other applications during the course (so as to discourage looking at offline resources).  Is there a way t...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
neha R
I am using the trial version of storyline to create some courses for my project. I also have to track users learning progress and report back to them if i publish usin...
over 8 years ago
By neha R
Lynda Claspy
I have a "drag and drop" quiz consisting of 2 folders (Yes - NO) and 5 items to drag to the correct folder. It works great. However, I need for the 5 items to disappea...
over 8 years ago
By Lynda Claspy
Mark Brown
Storyline 1 didn't do this, but Storyline 2 does. I'm playing back my page and it's too loud, I lower the volume on my pc and the playback stops. Very annoying.
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Michael Long
Here is my situation: I'm not using the menu tab just the Resources and Notes tabs in SL2. Is there any way I can control which player tab appears open first when I la...
over 8 years ago
By Michael Long
Paolo Pini
I'm creating some hot spot activities where a user should pick the animal that matches the word they hear spoken. I want to add a button / marker that will enable user...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
neha R
Hello, i did download storyline for my project but as i am new to that i did uninstall it thinking it was difficult to use. After viewing numerous tutorial i found it ...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Virak Yang
I published a few courses as Tin Can (Studio 13 and Storyline 2) and wanted to test it first in Google Drive, but the result is not what I expected. This is the screen...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Liu
Hi all, I'm running into an issue in SL that I hope you could help me...The idea is that on slide 1 I would like the learner to click on all three boxes. Once that's ...
over 8 years ago
By ashraf Akbar
Denise Groat
Help, I'm very frustrated.  I am using four question banks (total of 100 questions).  All questions are fill in the blank.  The background in my feedback slide is whit...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Vanessa Alzate
I created a quiz in Storyline with a couple of hot spots, mostly multiple choice pick lists, and a couple fill in the blanks. I am checking my score, and although I am...
over 8 years ago
By Victoria Nap
Claudia Marinozzi
Hi,   I've done a screen shot video recording in Camtasia of a PowerPoint presentation, and it looks fine when I view it in that application, but once it's published...
over 8 years ago
By Claudia Marinozzi
Shawn Haag
I have been playing around with Articulate recently and attempted to import a ppt file into Storyline. Attached is a screenshot of the error message I received. Any ad...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Janet Bernhards
Hello! This may be mission impossible. I can't remember the search term I used that produced examples of how people demonstrated using the interface. The one I'm look...
over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Mel Ruth
Hello! I need to be able to create a multi-question quiz wherein the user can choose one answer out of five options for each question without there being a "correct" a...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jasmine Francois
Hello Support Team, We are experiencing some major functionality issues with ASL1 to ASL2 conversion causing drag and drop interactions not to function correctly, and...
over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Arkadiusz Malkowski
Hi, I have a question. I am publishing materials to html5 and I found the problem. when I turn on "story_html5.html" in Opera 31 - audio missing. The problem occur...
over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fatima Mansoor
Hi, I am having a slight problem with the variable functionality. My slide has 3 boxes, by clicking on each box a "light box slide" opens up for the learner. I have s...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Allen
Dave Kraus
I had a very strange problem and it's the first time I've seen it in Storyline. I prepared a 19 slide open enrollment video for one of our clients, saved and publishe...
over 8 years ago
By Dave Kraus
cyndi zanjanchian-collier
Can you create STOP and START button in a Storyline 2 presentation?
over 8 years ago
By cyndi zanjanchian-collier