Last Post Replies
Carlos Courtade
Hello all I was wondering if there was any way to replace an image after publication. The image in the top left hand corner of the player. I have replaced videos afte...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monica Kar
how can I duplicate a project that I created in Storyline 2? Monica
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claire Unnerstall
Hi, I recently published a course online, and it seems to work on some computers but not others. It seems to be related only to the text in the course. Could this be ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Danai Panagiotopoulou
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is another javascript for the impression button exept from the followinf : window.print();  ? More precisely, I use Art...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joan Loshek
Hi Everyone, Last spring I used the free 30-day trial to create an e-learning module in Articulate Storyline.  This was for an computer based training class I was ta...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monique South
How do I select more than one correct response when setting up a multiple choice question. See the attached document. Thanks!    
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katherine Redfern
The course I have recently completed will not register in our LMS as complete - and I cannot for the life of me see why. I have tested it with scormcloud and that sho...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Emma Pridmore
Hi  I need to build some training on completing certain paperwork effectively. Does anyone have any good ideas/examples they could share with me? Thanks Sian
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Angela Pappas
Hello there, I'm hoping someone can help me because I have exhausted all my resources to date. I have an eLearning module I created with Storyline. The course is worki...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Priscilla Parker
I currently have Storyline 1 and was wondering.... if I get the free 30-day trial of Storyline 2, will I still have access to my Storyline 1 during the 30 days? Thank...
almost 9 years ago
Arun.B. Moses
Hi I am creating a drag and drop quiz, where i have four drop targets and eight drop objects which i have named four objects as "A" and another four objects as "B". T...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I would like to create a course where objects could be selected with the keyboard. I know that SL 1 allows to trigger an object if user press the "enter key"....
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Knight
I recently developed a module with Storyline 1 and have published it as a SCORM 1.2 package. The zip file was uploaded to our Saba Cloud (QA) test site but it never po...
almost 9 years ago
Cathy Lamoureux
There may be a requirement for my students to do the quiz on paper.  However, when I publish to Word the answers display and wonder if there is a way around this.  Wit...
almost 9 years ago
Tanzeel Ayub
Hi all, Hope someone can share some light on this matter; Is there a way to customise the Storyline player in HTML 5? I have the SDK files and can just about customise...
almost 9 years ago
Steven Croft
Hello just finding: - I have set the font size in the master feedback slide but Storyline's default way of dealing with fitting text in to a text area is to shrink/en...
almost 9 years ago
Tammy Baca
I need to print a storyboard from Storyline but I want all of the slide layers to print in separate screenshots.  If I click the "show layers" on properties, the layer...
almost 9 years ago
By Sindy Chettiath
Michelle Childs
Is it possible to customise the colours of the two sets of objects in the Matching Drag and Drop? Thanks Michelle
almost 9 years ago
By Sagar Mavale
Lisa Hagar
I am creating a 100 question exam. I cannot have a menu at all. However, somewhere on the tool bar of the player I need a slide counter. i.e. "Slide 25 of 100".  The...
almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Helmi Tuinstra
Hi, I used slide animations in my project (using storyline 1). All slides Uncover on right. But when you go back the slides do not Uncover back on left. Is there a pos...
almost 9 years ago
By Helmi Tuinstra