Last Post Replies
Karen Loftus
As I was looking at some photos of our last trip to Italy, and thought what better way to "zoom in" on some great artwork. Michaelangelo and I encourage your feedback...
almost 9 years ago
By Karen Loftus
Jim  Bates
Have any of you used livescribe output integrated into storyline modules? Looking for some media best practices Jim
almost 9 years ago
By Jim Bates
Michael Groesbeck
I am looking to run storyline training modules from a Google site. Does anyone know of a document that lists out the steps to do this? I have team members that need to...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Davis
I am currently using Storyline 1 and for the last three days I have been experiencing an intermittent problem with my trigger drop-down menus, which is causing a serio...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jim  Bates
Hey all , after previous help with controled navigation that is working great! I fear I may have painted myself into a corner with buttons. I dont see a visual change ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathleen York
This may be an old problem, but happening to me now. When I convert a slide to the Freeform Hotspot Quiz, the Correct and Incorrect Feedback boxes are not right. The C...
almost 9 years ago
Chris Friesen
I'm having an issue trying to find out where to change the color, on the player border, when a picture has the zoom setting. I know where and how to change the player ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Les Helyes
I use rectangles with no outline or fill regularly.  I set it as my default shape and now any shape I select is presented as a rectangle with no outline or border.  HE...
almost 9 years ago
Anthony Moser
I was wondering if anyone has built a custom Media control bar.   My customer does not like the player in storyline, so I turned off everything and turned the backgr...
almost 9 years ago
By Joe Pillsbury
Dennis de Pijper
Hi All, I'm currently building my first e-learning in SL2. Some of our feedback text is longer than 4 lines. This makes reading the feedback rather difficult because...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Joanne Rach
Can someone help me troubleshoot a course and how it interacts with the LMS? When my content launches, I get a popup window that says "Please close window." That's usu...
almost 9 years ago
By Joanne Rach
Steve Sullivan
Hello! I've implemented a simple Multiple Choice Quiz (attached), and noticed that only the SUBMIT button is available for users. Is it possible for a user to click b...
almost 9 years ago
Karen Loftus
Creating a GIF from scratch was new for me, but actually quite easy with the GIFsoup.com site.  With my eye now trained to look for potential GIF-able clips, I can see...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Tony Chilvers
Hi As a Studio and Storyline user I am familiar with the publishing processes in each. However as an LMS content librarian I also have to check content will conform wi...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Les Helyes
Hello, In a program similar to SL2, I was able to reduce file size by opening a list of all elements within the file and deleting elements that were no longer being u...
almost 9 years ago
By Mike B.
Jeffery Collins
I am attempting to create a countdown timer in SL2 What would be the javascript for displaying a countdown to a target date that includes: Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds.
almost 9 years ago
By Jeffery Collins
Ben Keszler
Hello Heroes! I am somewhat inexperienced with Javascript and very much so with SCORM 1.2. I am having issues trying to bring cmi.total_time into Storyline (particular...
almost 9 years ago
Chris Brooks
I would like to change the state of an object if the learner types into 4 designated text data entry boxes before typing in some other text entry boxes first. I have ...
almost 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Adrian Shepard
Hi, I have a quiz that was originally created in SL1. I am now running SL2 update 5. The quiz timer is permanently on even with the results slides option un-ticked. Am...
almost 9 years ago
roma kohutiak
I am bringing in a slide that is using 720 x 540 format into a 980 x 735 story file When i do this, the whole slide goes askew- there are tons of triggers and the ima...
almost 9 years ago