Last Post Replies
Cindy Katz
Hello, How do I set up a snap back like functionality for drag and drop activity. I have 8 note cards that specify various job responsibilities. The goal of this acti...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Howell
Hi guys I was wondering if any designers out there in the community have manged to design a piece of elearn that mimics the use of a tablet? I want my design to feel ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Helms
Is there a way to change how Articulate preloads? I'm having issues with users on slow connections having lagging audio and video when taking a course. I'd much rather...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
William Finn
Hi all, When I was learning to use Storyline, I found the pdf manual to be an excellent resource to get started. I now have some colleagues who are starting on Storyl...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Isay Castillo
Hi, How can I extract data from the LMS? I am creating instructional materials that have quizzess. I'd like to extract results for reporting. Thank you. :)
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Vajda
can anyone tell me how the first slider  example-the vertical bars that move with the sider-is created? I understand the others in this articulate tutorial video? Is t...
almost 9 years ago
By Peter Vajda
Dave Lambert
I am trying to take a picture and have it expand for a few seconds and then go back to its original size.  This is to add emphasis to a button that needs to be pushed....
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sarah  Dinsdale
This is my first time working with articulate and I created a menu featured bellow. In the initial state/slide visit they fade in one at a time around the circle. H...
almost 9 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Donna Sutherland
Hi All I wondered if there was a quick way to delete all triggers from a layer. I have copied items from one layer to another (approx 100) and they have 2-3 triggers ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Mok
Hi everyone, I'm currently assessing Storyline 2... trying demos, watching tutorials and putting together my first test file.  So far I'm impressed! I'm wondering if...
almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Siddiqui Muhammad
Hello, This is my first post on this forum and I have a question for the gurus of Storyline.  Is it possible to place objects randomly on the slide every time the quiz...
almost 9 years ago
Nick Elkins
Good morning! Yesterday I spent a good deal of time working with someone at Articulate testing one of my courses. I was experiencing some strange results in HTML5 on m...
almost 9 years ago
Mark Fernley
Hi, I've configured the quiz results slide to allow learners to print their results. However, I just want the date, the learner's name, and the pass results, e.g. 100...
almost 9 years ago
Tracey McConnell-Wood
Hi there, another newbie here! I have a slideshow with audio, and I don't want the audio to start until the student has clicked. I can create some new buttons and do i...
almost 9 years ago
neda zare
hi there, I want to know that why in CD, slides shown so slowly. I mean the animations are very slow and sometimes it stops during the presentation. We examine differ...
almost 9 years ago
cheryl jennings
Please provide the details where one can register for Instructor Led training for Storyline 2 in the Toronto (GTA).  I am looking for an accredited course that is affi...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Molly Brown
Hello, Can anyone tell me how I might be able to adjust the "correct answer" information when a learner reviews the quiz? As you can see from the picture, the text is ...
almost 9 years ago
David Love
Hi all, I have viewed Jeanette's very useful screenr on how to build a multiple fill the gap, but I must have done something wrong as it's not submitting and keeps thr...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monqiue Guggino
Hi, I added a Youtube video as a web object. It's playing correctly but it becomes larger and shifts when it plays. Part of the web object gray box is visible next to...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Donnelly
Question:  I have a slide with 5 layers.  The main slide has audio, and each layer has audio.  I want the audio on each layer to restart each time the learner clicks b...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie