Last Post Replies
Alvaro Lopez
Hi, The last slide on my project goes to a URL when the user clicks submit.  Yet, it is launching in a new browser window. Is there a way to have it launch in the sa...
almost 9 years ago
By Evelyn Pena
Kat xx
Hi everyone,   Is there a way to time how long participants answer each question?   Thanks, Katrina
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Kristi Drummond
I'm trying to add the Articulate tab to my Powerpoint ribbon so I can access the Slide Properties, however, the Add-in is not listed anywhere in my Add-In options and ...
almost 9 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Philip Werner
Hello everyone, I was trying to create a demo-version of my elearning course where you can see all slides in the player navigation but cannot acces all of the slides ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jim Garling
Hello, I have imported an existing Quizmaker quiz into Storyline and then published for LMS using SCORM 2004 3rd Edition.  The quiz has 50 questions in it. I answer th...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Yanko Iliev
Hello E-learning Heroes, I hope you can help me with one  annoying glitch of Storyline 2. As you can see from the attached screenshot when i have long name of the sl...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ari Avivi
I'm trying to create a trigger that will change a picture back to its normal state when it is taken off a hot spot. I can make it change to a state called small, when...
almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
vinayak kadam
Hey Guys, I have this storyline course where it has 9 chapters (9 menu items) with each chapter having around 10 pages. Client wanted menu to be marked visited once al...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Keith Freeman
Hey everyone. So we're implementing a new social Intranet and we have to let everyone know about the new Social Media Guidelines that revolve around the use of the new...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Anna Andreoni
Help please. Had a look at various resources on the web on this topic. Many different approches to this standard. Do you chunk sections of text to fade in or fade in...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
J Rustia
Hello, We developed 6 courses with same exact settings, 2 of which displays 'This plugin is not supported.' when opened on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) running And...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tricia Pupel
I have built out 2 sliders to show a timeline/process.  In preview, it works fine.  When I publish it, the sliders can't be dragged past the second to last interaction...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Steven Croft
Hi all, I've noticed (in Storyline2) that just by having an extra interactive state on an object (i.e. selected and hover) and NO triggers, the mouse cursor will chang...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Shardae Hasan
I had an error with scrambled text on an LMS published course. It tested fine in IE and Chrome for me, and the error was corrected when the user closed the course and ...
almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sam Carter
We have a requirement to build a course that is HTML only, specifically NOT HTML5.  It must have a responsive design, working on various desktop resolutions in additio...
almost 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Kate Robertson
I have created an elearning course in articulate stoyline 2 in which the learners have to rate themselves against 4 statements at the beginning and end of the course. ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Lorenz
I undocked my layers pane and now it is half off of the screen. I cannot seem to move it and it now covers up most of my menus. Anyone know how to drag it back so th...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Niall Watts
The standard player and slide size seems to be 720 x 540 px. How can I change this? Worst case is to turn off all borders in player - advanced colors but I can't figu...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Woolf
I'd like to create a free form drag and drop interaction where the items to be dragged appear one at a time rather than are all there at the start. I'd like the phras...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Doxey
Hi there We're playing HTML5 storyline content in a custom app that gives the storyline player access to the FULL SCREEN of the ipad. We haven't been able to figure ...
almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie