Last Post Replies
Nat LCD
Hello, I currently know how to add a logo on the upper left side of Storyline 1. The same should go for Storyline 2. However, is it possible to add a different logo t...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jaimie Brubaker
Hi, I'm trying to maximize the vertical space on my computer screen with a screen recording in Storyline.  I seem to be having the same trouble as others, in that my ...
9 years ago
By Jaimie Brubaker
Greg Tomsho
Hello: I am using Storyline 2 to create computer networking simulations and have added Pause and Play buttons to pause and resume the slide timeline. I would also lik...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Samantha Jay Golding
Hi there, I'm fairly new to Articulate Storyline 2, and would appreciate some feedback as to whether the problem I am experiencing is a bug or error within the progra...
9 years ago
Tom Sampson
I am currently working on a project with 2 separate quiz's that must submit a combined score from both quizzes to the LMS. I can't get this to work however as its subm...
9 years ago
andrew brown
Hello; I've had the most frustrating and embarrassing 3 days working with Storyline 2. We built a course for a client; there were questions with right and wrong answ...
9 years ago
Juanjo Haro
Hi... I have a course in wich I control the status of lessons using marks (red, orange, green) controlled by variables. I have seen this issue when we test the course...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
eric mongrain
hello everyone,  I am confused about what I need to be able to record results if a person takes a course from an Ipad. here are my questions If I just publish the c...
9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Sumit Mehta
Hi all, a bit new to this. I have a "pick many" question slide. On this slide there are 5 options and you need to pick three of them. Every time you pick one option, a...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Manelski
  Hello all,   Is there any way to setup different slide layers and have them loop them back to the base layer in Storyline 2?   I have setup 8 or 9 different butto...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Meetingmax Planning
I have a quiz set up to allow user 3 attempts per question before they are prompted to watch the Tutorial again.  I have the base layer set to reset to initial state w...
9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Melissa Ramey
I am new to Storyline and have a very simple question that I can't find the answer to.  When I move the timeline up, it obscures the slide.  When I watch the training ...
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nicole D
Are hotspots 508 compliant? Or should I use a graphic or button to use the "jump to" action?
9 years ago
By Matthew Paquette
Elisa Farina
I am hoping you can help.  I have very large video 40MB.  The video is in MP4 format.  When I can insert the video into Storyline 2 with no issues.  The original file ...
9 years ago
By Elisa Farina
Barry Hinks
Hi, I have a course built which has 2 end assessment tests and the idea is that dependant on someone's grade they choose either test a) or test b). The end results pag...
9 years ago
By Barry Hinks
Sonja D'Angelo
Hi, I would like to use the Zoom-Effect for a picture and a text in the format 381 x 272 px (h x w). But I could not change the zoom to this size. Can I change the zo...
9 years ago
Nat LCD
Hello, I hope someone is able to help me. I am currently trying to flip a transparent video clip of a person pointing. Instead of pointing towards the left, I want to...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Preethi Anand
Dear all, I am new to Articulate Storyline 2.0 and I need some help regarding setting text triggers. In a simulation of a product demo for example, I need to create a...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Gardiner
Hesitant to ask this question but here goes... new job new project. Employer only has version 1.08. Expense to upgrade to 2 is not yet able to be justified. I can't fi...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Clark
A large public education system we develop for has reported ongoing problems with Articulate 2 developed courses radonly timing out when loading, i.e. the 'rotating co...
9 years ago
By Prashant Patil