Last Post Replies
Hannah Linsdell
Hello Using storyline we have recently published to web a package - good so far! A learner then has tested from home on her ipad, viewed a couple of screens in the pa...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rupert Abel
Hi, got an issue. I want to be able to reset a fill in the blank question and can't. I am looking at what I can/cannot do for simulation e-learning. On my example, her...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Boyette
We are attempting to utilize our LMS specific application to playback Storyline content on an iPad.  The Storyline files are created to support Restricted Navigation, ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Lovely
Hi Everyone! I am going to be creating a storyline file for a group based training session. I'm planning to have the course on a projector but want to ensure the font...
9 years ago
By Sara Lovely
Ronda Otey
I am creating a slide that shows a side by side comparison of what the summary a user typed in a previous slide next to the approved text.  The idea is to have the use...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Edward Schwartz
I have inserted several links to specific urls. The test proves that the link is good. When I publish to my desktop to test the functionality of the class, nothing hap...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug McCormick
I want to explain the meaning of each of a number of different LED flash rates.  The intent is for the user to select a description and then the object (an LED) would ...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kai ...
Hi, Could someone tell me what would be some good hints working with camtasia produced files in SL2? Attached is what is exported when I use MP4 (720 and up). I only ...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rebecca Beam
Hi all, I need some help please! We just converted from Storyline 1 to 2.  We started by converting a course that we starting in 1.  Everything works perfectly except...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Akash Jambhorkar
Hi all, I face one issue in storyline 2. I create one new project & change the background color (in Home -> Player setting ->colors & effects ->Backg...
9 years ago
Patrik Lögdqvist
Hi forum! I'm working on a project in need of a quite complex navigation. We are not (i.e. do not want) able to use the Player hence are forced to use all the other ...
9 years ago
By Chris Cole
steven.schatz@umb.edu schatz
Hi all. New to this. In the create a quiz using freeform tutorial, it says you CAN, but doesn't say how, to change the dialog box. I can go to the layer and change th...
9 years ago
Gretchen Hartke
Hi fellow developers! We have a need to build a course in one file--which I anticipate is going to be quite large at the end of the day. (I know the ideal is to break...
9 years ago
Kris Aarre
Hi All, I've been creating a quiz through a question bank, with a master slide set up to dictate how the quiz displays. Everything is working fine for most types of q...
9 years ago
By Parashuram Vhaval
Elicia Garnett
Hi, I'm trying to insert a swf file into my course, but when i publish it doesn't work in preview or when i view the live version. Any suggestions?
9 years ago
By Elicia Garnett
Efrat Maor
I’m embedding a movie from Youtube, and wish to stop it and show text at specific times during the movie (go do that hands-on, for example). Can I Pause media based o...
9 years ago
By Efrat Maor
Nathan Rightmer
Hello, I am new to eLearning and I am currently working on creating a nagivational course tour for one of the projects I am working on.  The purpose is to give learne...
9 years ago
By Jan Vilbrandt
vijay kumar
Hi all, I'm developing an drag and drop interactivity in articulate storyline1(update 8). Is it possible to restrict learner to drop only two items in a target(drop ...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jordan Ash
  This is my first upload onto e learning heroes, I have used the 30 day trial period to create this game. It is based on the UK TV game show Countdown. If you have n...
9 years ago
By Jordan Ash
Ray Cole
Hi, I have some Storyline screens with text entry controls. When the learner clicks a particular button, I am trying to validate that he or she typed the correct valu...
9 years ago
By Wendy Farmer