Last Post Replies
Vit Sikyr
Hello, could someone please help me? When I enter text box, all content disappear and it shows only big red cross. I tried to import project into a new file and I als...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karen Indenbom
Hi!  This is my first time posting.  I'm new to Articulate Storyline.  I've created a drag and drop interaction that I'm having issues with.  I have an object that is ...
9 years ago
By Karen Indenbom
Aaron Leary
Hi all, If you have any tips on this it would be much appreciated!  I am using GrassBlade xAPI to upload my AS2 content to my WordPress site. I have the xAPI content...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karen Barnett
Hi I have a trial version of Articulate and am wondering how I make it interactive by simulating the screens. I would like users to be able to click on ie new mail bu...
9 years ago
By Karen Barnett
Ricky Nox
I use the "Folder Tabs" from the Top interaction and I have some questions. 1) First question : when you display the slide for the first time, you can see the base la...
9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Teresa Koontz
What I want… When the user hovers over the File menu (File btn), the File menu layer will display. When the File menu layer displays, I want it to stay open until th...
9 years ago
By Teresa Koontz
J.D. Allen
Hello, I need to show an software simulation that was recorded using Captivate. I want the video to open in a new window when the user clicks on a button. I inserte...
9 years ago
By Ricky Nox
Hossam Zaki
in Articulate storyline 2 is there away to have audio pronunciation to my captions text on the slide 
9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Tricia DePasquale
I am looking to create 6 question banks for 6 topics. Then, I will create a quiz pulling from the bank. Each bank will have its own unique color. What is the easiest w...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Rupert Abel
Hi, I am publishing out to html5 for tablet as learning management system does not support the articulate mobile player app. So anyway, it is just html5 publish for t...
9 years ago
By Rupert Abel
Kyle Mackie
Is there a way to configure a Storyline output so that it doesn't automatically start when it loads? I don't want to pause it. I just don't want it to run at all. I wa...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Todd Crowell
Having an issue in Storyline 1. I've created a course that's uses online videos of instructors. I've inserted the videos from a website, using an embedded link to vime...
9 years ago
By Brian Allen
Kate Peterson
Hi everyone, I'm having a terrible time with fonts right now..I set my font in slide master (I even right click and set to all slides) but the font keeps changing bac...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tyler  Anthony
I am looking to not allow users to deselect a choice in pick many.  My goal is to really make them think before choosing ( which is the key lesson in this plan) so I ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Sam Carter
When audio is playing on a layer in SL2, clicking PAUSE doesn't stop the audio. Is this a bug, or a misunderstanding? Sam
9 years ago
By Helene Sobelman
Nicole Shim
Hi I'm new to Storyline and I need help transitioning the layers in my slide to correspond to the audio. I have three layers and want them to appear at different times...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
PRAKASH B
What is the usage of ==Equalto (ignore case)  what difference between ==Equalto and ==Equalto (ignore case) Thanks for your guidelines    Prakash.b
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Niki Bray
Good morning.  I am new to using Blackboard and would like to see if anyone can offer any help as to uploading my course/tutorial into Blackboard.  I have figured out ...
9 years ago
By Niki Bray
Débora Souza
boa tarde, será que alguém pode me ajudar? Eu recebi uma proposta de freelancer e deve dar uma tabela de cotação. A proposta é a seguinte: a. Articular com 30 slide...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Chan
I've created a slide with some examples (A and B) on it that appear in different layers. The layers come on to the screen with a trigger at a certain point int he time...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby