Last Post Replies
Greta Blash
Hi When I click on an area of the slide I am getting this big red X popping up but I don't know why and I can't find any reference to it. See attachment.   Please h...
9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Guillermo Alzuru
Hello all, Is there such thing as replacing one image that I have inserted in several slides, at once, in Storyline 2?  I have created a few simple pieces and in all...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Calvin Lo
I wanna ask those of you who switched from SL1 to SL2, did you encounter any problems with your old projects? Maybe triggers being messed up? slides not working as the...
9 years ago
Denise  Granger
Okay I've read all the posts and watched all the video's and I can't find one that helps me correct my scene numbering issue.  My scenes are placed where they need to ...
9 years ago
Milan Madhav
I have Articulate Storyline 1, and since yesterday I cannot seem to access the software.  I receive the message attached. - " Flash player 10 or higher for Internet e...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ryan Blyth
Hi, I have run into this issue before. I am trying to change the state of a shape to be transparent to see some text underneath it, this works fine for the shapes, h...
9 years ago
By Ryan Blyth
CINDY LYONS
I've inserted a web object and I'm trying to position it. While it looks like it's positioned correctly, when I preview it, the web object is not at all where I placed...
9 years ago
Jessica Brown
So...I group two objects:  a picture and some text. They become one object named group 1. Group one has a trigger assigned to it. I decide that the picture should be s...
9 years ago
By Jessica Brown
Mary Beth Maidment
Does anyone know of a way to restrict users from clicking 'Next' in the player before the slide has played out fully? I know I can hide the entire controls and manual...
9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Hemmila
I'm looking to connect with anyone who has experience using Storyline 1 with PeopleMatter Learn to discuss best practices using their LMS.  I've found their reporting ...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mike Ganci
I have a swf that I want the user to be able to click on certain parts of it which will lightbox different slides. Now I know I can just put hotspots over the top in t...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Tim Chen
I'd prefer to use web delivery of my content, but is there a way to flush out all the cashed files in the browser if the a user doesn't delete his/her browser history?...
9 years ago
Ell O
Hi, I am doing a lot of testing at the moment on multiple devices. I have an input box where you input a numberical value on iPad. It works absolutely fine in all th...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Carol North
Hi. Can anyone suggest what I can do please? I added audio and all seemed to be working fine until I tried to preview it. I am pretty new to all of this and I am worki...
9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
David McGhee
How can I load data from delimited file/database/... into variables? I'm building a game like interaction with 5 variables that need populating at a time from a possib...
9 years ago
Andreas Larsson
Hello, I am having trouble correctly displaying a course completion Certificate in IE11. (I'm using the method described here.) After course completion the student ca...
9 years ago
Christian Clausen
I've been trying to develop a project for the eLearning Challenge, but I've hit a wall. I was wondering if someone on this forum could help me out. Here’s the link to...
9 years ago
Vit Sikyr
Hello, could someone please help me? When I enter text box, all content disappear and it shows only big red cross. I tried to import project into a new file and I als...
9 years ago
Karen Indenbom
Hi!  This is my first time posting.  I'm new to Articulate Storyline.  I've created a drag and drop interaction that I'm having issues with.  I have an object that is ...
9 years ago
By Karen Indenbom
Aaron Leary
Hi all, If you have any tips on this it would be much appreciated!  I am using GrassBlade xAPI to upload my AS2 content to my WordPress site. I have the xAPI content...
9 years ago